Jurors: Avirazos Thieves and Grifters

Mahesh1

when asked by a reporter if they thought the avirazo family came across a bunch of thieves and grifters, they said tey probably did. They said janet avirazo was setting up Michael Jackson. They said avirazo kept snapping fingers at them, which they distinctly disliked. One juror said the mother was using her children and it was sad.
Everyone disliked the avirazos who were rude and behaved like a urchin.

Everyone was unanimous about the accusers being grifters and grifting people for living.

maintenant

Originally posted by Mahesh1
when asked by a reporter if they thought the avirazo family came across a bunch of thieves and grifters, they said tey probably did. They said janet avirazo was setting up Michael Jackson. They said avirazo kept snapping fingers at them, which they distinctly disliked. One juror said the mother was using her children and it was sad.
Everyone disliked the avirazos who were rude and behaved like a urchin.

Everyone was unanimous about the accusers being grifters and grifting people for living.

This is why we have 12 jurors, to pick up on this kind of stuff and make intelligent decisions. They have the mandate to make a valid and true determination of the FACTS, whereas the media just wants to increase their listeners and watchers by spreading sensationalism. For the real truth, the media is useless, but honest, normal, sober, regular people who take their job seriously, the truth will be discovered if it CAN be discovered. And no doubt, in this case, that's exactly what the jury did. I hope they glean HUGE rewards for what they did, either in this world or the next. They scored a victory for Michael, and also for every other decent, loving, good person.

P.S. I posted prior to the deliberations that I though that the some of the most powerful testimony came from those defense witnesses such as the airline flight attendant, the head of security, and the various cooks and maids who testified that the Arviso kids were rude and disrespectful hellions. I KNEW that would be something that the jury would pick up on. Gavin, a 13-year-old, was willing to break into Michael's SUVS and drive them around on the ranch? Ballsy, street-wise little cuss. And now we're supposed to feel that he was an innocent little boy that Michael had harmed? PLEASE. The jury's been around, they knew what kind of people these were. And I was right...it's good to hear them verify how important that was for them.

Drizzl

It was so plain a blind man could see it! These people are vultures and they must be held accountable.