Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Originally posted by HotMJ!
I think the JURY has already decided and just has to fill in the paperwork, and delay enough to look liked they "worked" at it.
Did you guys think that court closed at 2:30 PM on Friday? Maybe the jury wanted to wait until Monday in order for everybody to be present at the courthouse, including the media?...

Frenchy

My understanding is that when they have reached a verdict, the jury will tell the bailiff who will tell the judge who will let the defense and the prosecution and the media know. The verdict will be rendered one hour later. So... is MJ going to be in court all day or is he waiting at Neverland?

senecajackson

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Now I'm very anxious and nervous LOL I'm really praying!

I feel ya....
"but ya gotta keep the faith..hmmmmmmm" lol!
I'm hoping to God everything going to be ok and I believe it will... just be posative, that's what I've been trying to be during this whole trial...I'm not giving up now! :thumbsup

Cristine87

I'm just anxious & nervous! I've been going over this case in my head over & over again & i just don't see how this jury can find him guilty!

senecajackson

Exactly! It's either innocent or a hung jury...but I definately can't see a guilty!
if soo all u fans in Cali now betta riot!!! :rottentom

I'm really excited. For some reason, I don't feel nervous anymore! Well...a little but its more likely excitement! I just don't have ANY doubt in my heart. I know Michael's going to be acquitted and very sure you guys know it too! I'm going to pray and hope that this nightmare ends really soon.

innocence1958

Yes so i can feel sure that he will win that all. :D Because If he dont win i will come back here and say why did you lie and told me he was going to win? :lol: J'k

senecajackson

Originally posted by innocence1958
So are you sure Michael Jackson will win this case?
...uh no...I can't tell the future! I'm just trying to be as posative as I can during this difficult time....
I wish I could be sure, but I'm not God. :thumbsup
I have my guards up don't get me wrong :thumbsup
Anything can happen, I just don't want to think the worst!

senecajackson

Originally posted by innocence1958
ok what ever the outcome is iam always will be a Michael Jackson fan 4ever!

That's a wonderful attitude!
Me the same, cause whatever happens...
it's so obvious to me that Mike didn't do what he's accussed of!
He'll always have my support! :thumbsup

Cristine87

Originally posted by senecajackson
So he's not going to be in court when the verdict comes in?
Sorry if this is a stupid question!
They'll tell his lawyer & his lawyer will call Michael & he will come down to hear the verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.