Kellie Parker---- Get your kleenex ready... MJ-- very important in her life???!

Was this video taken after the trial or when he died?? I thought of same with Jen but I was looking at the gate (Michael was still alive when the auction happened and I know I saw the gate in the auction and was halted by.... thomae???) just before the journalist introduced Kellie.. But, the way she spoke of Mike as if like she's missing Mike because he passed not because of the Neverland being sold to a company and that Michael left abroad---- I don't know... Please let me know what you think... THANKS!!!  :(

[youtube][/youtube]

KELLEY(sp?) PARKER

"Michael was magic, pure and simple. He was a man who believed in the goodness of mankind and embodied pure unconditional love. I am so sad on so many levels. For the loss of an innovative genius and who was music and dance personified, for the loss of a man who loved the whole world and touched so many lives, but mostly, for me personally, the loss of a friend that I loved so dearly. Most people don't know about how close I was to Michael for many years following 'Moonwalker/Smooth Criminal' because I was never one to exploit that, even to this day I rarely talk about it, for that was a friendship that I honored and respected as private. I feel compelled at this time though, to speak of my amazing friend, as a witness to his life, and the gentleness of his soul.
He taught me so much, both as an actor and as a person, he continually inspired me to reach beyond my boundaries. He and I spent a great deal of time, one on one, while filming 'Moonwalker.' I remember that he told me once to never rush (an emotion), that everything in life has a rhythm, and that it is the pauses and silences that speak the truth. He understood this better than anyone, he had a way of quietly inspiring everyone around him to be better than ever thought they could be. He helped so many, and inspired us all.
Michael believed in Magic, he believed that we could change the world, and he had such unconditional love that when you were around him, you couldn't help but believe it too. He is intertwined in all of who I am, I became a dancer because of him, I became an artist because he inspired me to dream, and a writer because he taught me the power of moving people through words and actions. I love you my friend, and I know you are in a better place, we were blessed to have you for as long as we did."

link: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1

Maiky

[quote name="Mack Dogg"]
Oh yeah, the girl from Moonwalker. I remember her, I still have that movie. This must be after he died.
[/quote]

yes, I think so too