Kenny Ortega on Oprah

craze4mj

Kenny Ortega will be on Oprah tomorrow I guess he will be talking a bit about Michael and on her site it says "get your first look at the new Michael Jackson documentary".

i dont like this AT ALL
why should Oprah get the interview...she's leeching off him for ratings its disgusting...i want to see this interview w/ geraldo, Nancy o'dell, Steve Harvey, or Whoopi Goldperg...not hypocrites

MJfan01'

craze4mj;222770 said:
Kenny Ortega will be on Oprah tomorrow I guess he will be talking a bit about Michael and on her site it says "get your first look at the new Michael Jackson documentary".

i dont like this AT ALL
why should Oprah get the interview...she's leeching off him for ratings its disgusting...i want to see this interview w/ geraldo, Nancy o'dell, Steve Harvey, or Whoopi Goldperg...not hypocrites

Oprah will probably ask him about child abuse allegatations and was he weird and crap like that. :glare:

Cristine87

I agree! Oprah's a f*cking hypocrite. She's get's all these people on her show to talk about Michael and does an MJ special, but yet she feels he's a child molester. If you think he's a child abuser, then why the hell do you keep using him on your d*mn show? So you could say blah, blah, blah but this was before the allegations? People's hypocricy has tumbled out of that closet hard since MJ died!

Oprah will probably ask him about child abuse allegatations and was he weird and crap like that.

Oprah had a chance to get to know this man and on a personal level if she wanted to, so why the hell is she asking people about him if she got a chance to meet him herself?

MJfan01'

Saphster;222793 said:
Who's Kenny again? :idontknow

He helped choregraph the show. He worked with Michael on the HIStory tour as well. He's also one of the producers for This is It the film.

DirtyDiana87

Cristine87;222773 said:
I agree! Oprah's a f*cking hypocrite. She's get's all these people on her show to talk about Michael and does an MJ special, but yet she feels he's a child molester. If you think he's a child abuser, then why the hell do you keep using him on your d*mn show? So you could say blah, blah, blah but this was before the allegations? People's hypocricy has tumbled out of that closet hard since MJ died!

Oprah had a chance to get to know this man and on a personal level if she wanted to, so why the hell is she asking people about him if she got a chance to meet him herself?

EXACTLY! :thumbsup

MJfan01'

Do you consider yourself Michael Jackson's biggest fan? Do you have all his albums and know all the words to his songs? Did you ever see him perform live in concert? Are you excited to see the documentary about his final days, "This Is It"? Did you wait in line for hours to buy tickets? How will you react to seeing your idol on the big screen for the final time? What was it about Michael Jackson that set him apart from other performers? If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you. Please only respond if you are willing to share your story on national television.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=2783313&referer=http://w ww.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Saphster

MJfan01';222808 said:
Do you consider yourself Michael Jackson's biggest fan? Do you have all his albums and know all the words to his songs? Did you ever see him perform live in concert? Are you excited to see the documentary about his final days, "This Is It"? Did you wait in line for hours to buy tickets? How will you react to seeing your idol on the big screen for the final time? What was it about Michael Jackson that set him apart from other performers? If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you. Please only respond if you are willing to share your story on national television.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=2783313&referer=http://w ww.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

I bet she don't even know half his songs!

Oprah can kiss my a$$.

oldschoolfan

Forget you Oprah. If you are so big on helping stop child abuse then why the hell are you using him to get ratings? If you think he's guilty, why the hell are you promoting him? You KNOW people are going to damn well watch the show, one because it's Oprah and two because it's Michael. She can't be that serious about the things she believes in then, if I was sure someone was a paedophile I wouldn't bloody well be promoting them in ANY way. B*tch.

MJfan01'

oldschoolfan;222822 said:
Forget you Oprah. If you are so big on helping stop child abuse then why the hell are you using him to get ratings? If you think he's guilty, why the hell are you promoting him? You KNOW people are going to damn well watch the show, one because it's Oprah and two because it's Michael. She can't be that serious about the things she believes in then, if I was sure someone was a paedophile I wouldn't bloody well be promoting them in ANY way. B*tch.

SHe should do a show on Roman Paliski, You know that guy that did drug and rape a child....

Cristine87

MJfan01';222808 said:

B*tch, Please! Now you wanna use US for your stupid show? I should try to get on the show just so I could cuss her out on her own program and then leave!

oldschoolfan

I remember once she had some people from a tv show (I can't remember what it was, but they just did a lot of skits, like MAD and SNL) and she was having a whinge to one of the girls because she had made fun of her. This lady appologised and they hugged each other, not without Oprah saying telling her that the skits she did really hurt her. I just thought 'don't dish it out if you can't learn to take it back honey'.

Chosen

Kenny Ortega's appearance on Oprah's show is much like anyone who goes on her show to promote a film. This is not about Oprah's personal opinion on Michael. This is business. Ortega is doing the rounds and that includes appearing on Oprah. I am sure she has had other 'stars' on her show that she was not keen on and who were not keen on her but it is accepted part of the industry - this is what they do.

I have my issues with Oprah. Big issues. But this is really about getting people to see TII, to see a genius at work, creating, innovating, working. It is about getting people to see the kind of person that Michael was and the scope of his talent. I believe that TII (like the autopsy report) will cause people to question the stories they have been fed by the media. And those who are really curious will take the time to find out more about Michael. Not everyone will become a rabid fan but most will have a greater respect for him as a human being and as an artist.

Hopefully Oprah will 'play the game' and be positive and upbeat but there is always the chance that she will try to get in a dig here and there. Par for the course.

Let us give it a chance and see and THEN we can bombard her site with very polite but biting responses if she steps over the line. LOL.

MJSpice

I guess because she didn't exactly have a normal childhood she thinks everyone is a molester of some sort. :S

Cristine87

MJSpice;222853 said:
I guess because she didn't exactly have a normal childhood she thinks everyone is a molester of some sort. :S

Yeah, I almost forgot she did get sexually abused as a child! However, that doesn't give her the right to be judgemental toward him. Like I said, Oprah could've gotten to know Michael very well and find out what kind of person he truly was, but she chose not to. She could've researched these accusations against MJ like we all have and lord knows her wealthy a.ss has access to more resources than we do, but again she chose not to. She's just sitting there on her a.ss and making unfair judgements against him to please her conservative headband wearing fanbase and yet, she complains when people take shots at her and has the audacity to say that she's hurt. Trick, you don't think Michael was hurt by people's cruel treatment of him? Like I said, self-righteous hypocrite!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[strike]So i'm lipping through the channel and I see Kenny Ortega on Oprah. What??[/strike]
I can't stand watching her even call his name.

MJfan01'

whisper;222904 said:
[strike]So i'm lipping through the channel and I see Kenny Ortega on Oprah. What??[/strike]
I can't stand watching her even call his name.

I missed it? How was it?

MJfan01';222907 said:
I missed it? How was it?

I am at work and in the staff lounge I couldn't resist but the tv was tuned in to Oprah and yes I saw Kenny and yes I WAS MOVED AND CRIED SO HARD our nurse clinician saw me crying and sobbing again:1crying they're showing so much clips and Michael is just so... so... I am speechless! Now I am doubting if I could watch the film... It must be hard but I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM... his dance, voice, when he sings, his moves, everything of him----- :1crying