L.A.P.D. preps for 1 yr anniversary tomorrow

Marina

The Los Angeles Times blog reports that the LAPD will be monitoring fan activity on June 25.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... rsary.html

I just posted a reply in the "comments" section. At this moment, they're being "reviewed" before being posted online. My comments may be too snarky for them, but I had some points to make. Just in case they don't post it for propaganda reasons, here it is:

Some points of clarification on revisionist history is in order. First,Michael didn't die of "cardiac arrest;" he died of acute propofol intoxication, administered to him by Dr. Murray. He was "put" to death by lethal injection. Cardiac arrest is a natural cause of death. What transpired from the moment of his death to the present have been very unnatural circumstances. Secondly, this will NOT be a "fun" weekend for his children, his family or his fans all over the world. It will be a weekend of profound and sustained mourning, and prayerfulness. Finally, if LAPD's security, is anything like the "security" they provided after the Lakers won and the obligatory riot which insued, and the keystone cop "investigation" they've conducted regarding Michael's death, forget it - they'll screw the pooch again. As a longtime fan, I have no confidence in the justice system that hounded him in life and now also in death. Michael, rest in eternal peace, you are sorely, sorely missed!