La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

HeavenSent

LittleSusie50;213478 said:
They reportedly paid her for the interview.
You're right. Why say ANYTHING?
They don't give a fcuk about Michael, and they NEVER did, so why give that rag an interview? They just want morbid details, that's all.
Making money over something so terrible.
They would all feel real stupid if all they find is traces of ADVIL.
Dumb a$$es...
Just sit down some where! You don't see Janet running off at the mouth!

larry king has the reporter (News of the World not Daily Mail? ) who interviewed latoya on right now. says that latoya had the families' blessing to do this interview and that they are pleased with her speaking out. I got the worst feeling when i heard that. I'm just too thru. this whole tabloid association makes me itch.

LOL @ traces of Advil. Okay, i haven't laughed all night, but that made me laugh!

jaajayi

HeavenSent;213468 said:
Bleh. I'm just like whatever, dude. Not towards the board, but to crap in general. BTW, LittleSusie, call me Carla (since we're family now :) )

The thing about wanting answers is also about wanting it done in a dignified way, and Michael's family should be leading the pack. But when you have LaToya doing this interview (I really don't care if it sounds believable, it's still not right), it just makes things that much worse. Look at the media pounce.

She went to the Daily Mail as a concerned sister, but c'mon...
1. It's the tabloids. No amount of $$$ would make me do that. 2. The tox reports have yet to be released. The timing was horrible. 3. Law enforcement is right around the corner, she should have gone to them before talking, 'murder' 4. It's a respect issue.

If she had to say anything at all, at least go to a legit news source, not some UK rag that Mike HATED. Or better yet, why not keep your mouth closed.

I'm just saying.
Exactly...If anything the only news program that seems to be respectable and unbiased (and that Michael himself has went to without any complaints) is 60 Minutes (minus Katie Couric).

Pirate.

OMG LATOYA STFU KTHXBAI

I HATE THIS GIRL SO MUCH. SHE'S SO FRICKING STUPID.

She's SUCH a little media whore its RIDICULOUS AAAAGHHHH

STOP MILKING YOUR BROTHER FOR MONEY ALREADY.

Urgh she thinks she frigging knows everything there is to know just because she spent two weeks as a telephone psychic.

/rant

(omghatehatehate)