ladies, eat your heart out!!!

mysteriousone

miadry;200128 said:
Yep, he's hot in that picture, but in what picture isn't Michael hot?:licklips
Actually there are several pictures of Michael that I'm not particularly fond of, lol BUT..........it's the same with everyone! We don't all take good pictures everytime! We can look HOT one day and not so hot the next, and the same goes for Michael! One thing's for sure though, he has NEVER looked like a DEFORMED WHITE WOMAN, to me at least!!! What's a deformed white woman anyway? Sounds kinda racist to me!! :blink:

Mysti!

michaelsluna

oh hes still stunning..assjit to!! wht dinet he keep dat tilement..allthe way til now?? iist sad really i nmean..just put michael in teh same out fit and backguond aaaand++ today..you wouldent be able to see the difrence atall..caase ther aernt ANY!! hahah!! its true hes the asme today as he was back then!!im eaan ..just looka t him ten ..aand today ..? do you see aaany difrences in dat perspective of time?+ wel i dont..!! aww michael is still as in the 70s..the 80s aand the 09s to!! erheeee!!oh i hhopes he s redaing these whos mein..i LOOOOOVE YOU SO!! oh michAel come to me!! i love ou and i reaally MIIS you to!! :love: :love: from anja..erhehhhhhh!!