Legend Continue\'s question :)

MJJ_Lover

Hiii...
My friend asked me a J5 related question, and I can't answer it. I'm wondering if anybody would please like to help me out :). I'm sorry if this isn't meant to go in the MJ section.
In Michael Jackson: The Legend Continues, there is a point, where the J5 perform in Indiana. It is right after the comedian tries to enter the J5 dressing room, and he's not allowed to... and they show footage of the J5 warming up, and preparing to go on stage. :) I appreciate any help very much.
Jojo...

Michaels Lover

it's the Goin' Back To Indiana special. the comedian you mentioned is Bill Cosby. the part where he tries to enter the dressing room is a part of the special too

September 19, 1971
Goin' Back to Indiana
Guest Stars: Bill Cosby, Tommy Smothers, Rosey Grier
Featured songs:
I Want You Back, Maybe Tomorrow, and The Day Basketball Was Saved (with Bill Cosby, Tommy Smothers, and top athletes of the day)

Included footage from a concert filmed May 29, 1971, in Indianapolis with:
Stand
Feelin' Alright
I Want to Take You Higher
Walk On/The Love You Save
Goin' Back To Indiana

their first tv special for ABC-TV. the special includes the group performing, acting in skits, and footage of the celebration filmed in their hometown of gary back in january

MJJ_Lover

OhmeGoshh... thank you soo soo muchoz Michaels Lover ... :)
Wow... you know so much about this ehhe :|... I thought I knew a lot... *embarrased* hehe :p... ((huggless))... This will help me mate. Thankzzzzzz.