let me take the words outta my chest..silly..

minnie yu

Carla's thread about smile inspired me to write this one..and i have been totally on cloud 9 since the news broke out about WMA..and i also did alot of silly things and silly thought has been on my mind for many days..lol..i am not scared to show it off..i am not scared to be called crazy or obsessed fan..cos i am really..:lol

1 i was writting the last -day counting down on my textbook yesterday at work..only 4 days left..:eek:

2 all of our Chinese fans help that 2 in london send mails but the chance is still silm..GOD bless..:confused:

3 i think about all of the fans hold a nation's flag on the thow..this idea has been mentioned at MJJF..that's mean we are so international..make MIke smile..

4 what about all of the fans screaming our MIke since the show started..and make the whole award show looks like Mike's personal fans meetting..of course thinking about other artists' long faces make me laugh..:rollin

5 what about fans screaming out " the KING" instead of ' the KING of pop"..because back in the day the tittle of 'KOP' is acutally given to Mike by all of our FANS..that's we name him this tittle..and then LIZ thought its really perfect for him and mentioned it on the show...but right now..after all of years and years..i think its time for us to give our Mike another tittle..:wub: how do u think about it???

" kop" period is only for those loyal fans who are older than us but right now MIke is getting more and more fans during the years..as the new generation of fans, we really need to give MIke sth special and really make him happy..

6 i checked out Beyonce's site..the WMA is already on the list of next coming important occasion..:lol i could imagine how Beyonce wanna to have a private meeting behind the scene..given she said the new album is totally inspired by MIKE..ha..:8-26-03respect:

7 about new outfit..awww...speechless..:mf_w00t2:

8 about finnally performance..only GOD knows what's kinda of gift in Mike's pocket..but what i mean is only his smile is huge enough for me as a gift..more sweeter than every candy..:8-26-03fruits_apple

9 MIke is offically back..the KING is return..

10 i am thinking about the time zone problem..i could take a sick leave next Wed..and waiting for the up-to-dated at home..

11 what about those fans in london, are u getting u ticket or reply..i am really worrying for all of u here..:confused:

12 be happy..canot wait..hehehe...

HeavenSent

minnie yu said:
10 i am thinking about the time zone problem..i could take a sick leave next Wed..and waiting for the up-to-dated at home..
Only Michael could make you take a sick leave from work! :lol:thumbsup

Your post is so adorable, Minnie.

minnie yu

HeavenSent said:
Only Michael could make you take a sick leave from work! :lol:thumbsup

Your post is so adorable, Minnie.

ha, last time Mtv japan i told thats my grandfather's 80 years old birthday i had to leave workplace early in order to get home in time ..haha..:rollin

Shannon

minnie yu said:
ha, last time Mtv japan i told thats my grandfather's 80 years old birthday i had to leave workplace early in order to get home in time ..haha..:rollin
Awww... Well, if Michael isn't worth to take a sick day home from work, then who is? :lol :lol