flowersweater-walkin.jpg

j5-1.jpg

j5-2.jpg

lil-1.jpg

lil-2.jpg

lil-3.jpg

lil-4.jpg

IAte58Crayons

Awww great pics :D I love to see Mike when he's like 15/16 years old (since I'm 15 right now). And that hat is groovy. Gotta find me one of those!

Originally posted by Aihnoa+-->QUOTE (Aihnoa)1984 Where do you get all those pics from? You have many rare ones :)[/b]

I'm so stupid, i should've written where i found them.
they're all from here, www.mjetales.tk :)

<!--QuoteBegin-IAte58Crayons

Awww great pics :D I love to see Mike when he's like 15/16 years old (since I'm 15 right now). And that hat is groovy. Gotta find me one of those![/quote]
well hes more like 13/14 on these pix i think.... there are some on that site from when he's 15...but i can never seem to find pix when he's 16. he changed so much in his face during those years...

does anyone have pix from '74?

j5button.gif

Tiger Lilly

Awww he's so handsome! :inlove I'm loving the hat too! I'm always wearing those types of hats, I have a little collection of them. :greenlaug

Aihnoa

Originally posted by 1984
I'm so stupid, i should've written where i found them.
they're all from here, www.mjetales.tk :)

well hes more like 13/14 on these pix i think.... there are some on that site from when he's 15...but i can never seem to find pix when he's 16. he changed so much in his face during those years...

does anyone have pix from '74?

j5button.gif

Oh My Good girl that gallery is fantastikk!!! :faint: :faint:
*Still trying from recovering of too many hot pics*lol* :laugh
PAM you need to check the dangerous era!

Originally posted by Aihnoa+-->QUOTE (Aihnoa)Oh My Good girl that gallery is fantastikk!!! :faint: :faint:
*Still trying from recovering of too many hot pics*lol* :laugh
PAM you need to check the dangerous era![/b]

:greenlaug

<!--QuoteBegin-IAte58Crayons

Oh yeah, I knew that I was just sayin' lol

and there are some pictures where he's 16 on j5-collector.com :D
[/quote]
oh..sorry :D

but aaaaaaah! thank you thank you thank you for reminding me about that site! i couldnt remember the name of it and i've been going crazy looking for it :pullhairo

:blowkisse

minnie michael

i find lil Mikey always seems to be in deep thought, maybe he was thinking about write classical music and become a ture King..xixixi :D :blowkisse i wanna you happy babe boy!!!!!! :console :rollingba :rollingba

DarkChild

Aww. His hands are like, exactly the same, which I think is soooo cute!! :D Aw. I could wrap him up in cotton wool and carry him round in my pocket...