LMAO. Chilli of TLC expresses her love for Michael: Please listen!

candles

this is the first time i've cried over mj's death in a long while. idk why this made me upset.

i'm going back to 'i can't believe he's gone' mode...ugh

Saphster

WoW! LOL Usher Who?! Lmao this was great Carla! This made my day! Now I can sleep peacefully although it made me cry as well..

OneMoreChance

LMAO! This was great! She turned her face so she would catch his lips! I would have done the same thing. "I would have made a great stepmom!" LOL! What she has to say about the music industry is so true. Corey Rooney basically said the same thing. The music industry is struggling because they have no true talent. It's getting better there are a few people out there now that do have some talent. Taylor Swift....Orianthi is becoming pretty big now. She's playing a show here in Chicago this summer.

MissSophia

Jenn, I'm sure that concert would be awesome.  Chilli's my girl, she's so funny in this! We'd ALL do the lip thing, lol!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="MissSophia"]
Jenn, I'm sure that concert would be awesome.  Chilli's my girl, she's so funny in this! We'd ALL do the lip thing, lol!
[/quote]

I know! I want to go! I love Orianthi! We all would do the lip thing. Although I think that if my lips actually made contact with his lips that I would not have been able to stop kissing him!

Sydney

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
I know! I want to go! I love Orianthi! We all would do the lip thing. Although I think that if my lips actually made contact with his lips that I would not have been able to stop kissing him!
[/quote]

restraining order anyone.