Looking For A Picture!!

Saphster

mysteriousone;185287 said:
Ohhhh....you mean to say, Shannon, Sapphy and myself were a whole month late wishing you a Happy Birthday! :blink:

Well......... I saw Shannon aka Veronica had wished you Happy Birthday, so followed suit, and I'm guessing Sapphy did the same, lol!! Oh well, better late than never!!! :D

VERONICA!!!! Get it right will ya!!!! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Mysti!

:sillyfolk

Shannon

mysteriousone;185287 said:
Ohhhh....you mean to say, Shannon, Sapphy and myself were a whole month late wishing you a Happy Birthday! :blink:

Well......... I saw Shannon aka Veronica had wished you Happy Birthday, so followed suit, and I'm guessing Sapphy did the same, lol!! Oh well, better late than never!!! :D

VERONICA!!!! Get it right will ya!!!! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Check her profile then, Mysti... :rolleyes:

Date of Birth:
February 1, 1985

There might be some mix up in profiles after the updates on the forum, but that's what the profile says. :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;185417 said:
Check her profile then, Mysti... :rolleyes:
:eek:hnoyoudidnt I will NOT check her profile, lol.........I NEVER even look at other's profiles and I'm not about to start now! :8-26-03fruits_apple The main reason being, as you've just discovered, they're not accurate!! :bleh

Date of Birth:
February 1, 1985

There might be some mix up in profiles after the updates on the forum, but that's what the profile says. :bleh :lol

There's been mix ups with the birth dates for quite some time now...this definitely isn't the first time, that's for sure, lol!

Bottom line is, the profile is WRONG, do you hear me!! :screaming So my advice to you is stop SNOOPING!!! :rollin

:bleh

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;185447 said:
:eek:hnoyoudidnt I will NOT check her profile, lol.........I NEVER even look at other's profiles and I'm not about to start now! :8-26-03fruits_apple The main reason being, as you've just discovered, they're not accurate!! :bleh

There's been mix ups with the birth dates for quite some time now...this definitely isn't the first time, that's for sure, lol!

Bottom line is, the profile is WRONG, do you hear me!! :screaming So my advice to you is stop SNOOPING!!! :rollin

:bleh

Mysti!

LMAO, Mysti, her birthday appeared on the main site of the forum, so I was NOT snooping. :lol Do you think I'm snooping around only to check if there's any birthdays today? :rollin

Shannon

mysteriousone;185448 said:
:lol We, Sapphy, you and I that is, are silly folk for listening to Veronica in the first place!! NEVER AGAIN, I tell ya!! :uh_uh:

:lol

Mysti!

LOL, ohh... be careful now, I tell ya. :lol :lol

CJluvsMJ;184799 said:
I have one too.
MJInWhiteTuxPhoto2.jpg

Great Picture. :wub:

mysteriousone

Shannon;185461 said:
LMAO, Mysti, her birthday appeared on the main site of the forum, so I was NOT snooping. :lol Do you think I'm snooping around only to check if there's any birthdays today? :rollin
Well why the hell didn't you say it was on the MAIN SITE OF THE FORUM in the first place instead of telling me to go check her profile??? :rolleyes: sheesh :bleh :lol I mean, I aint a bluddy mind reader ya know? :8-26-03ranting: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;185517 said:
Well why the hell didn't you say it was on the MAIN SITE OF THE FORUM in the first place instead of telling me to go check her profile??? :rolleyes: sheesh :bleh :lol I mean, I aint a bluddy mind reader ya know? :8-26-03ranting: :lol

Mysti!

Because it would've been an explanation of WHY I knew. :rolleyes: God, I give you up. :cryptic :lol :lol