Looking For A Picture!!

DirtyDiana87

Hey Everyone.

I'm looking for a picture of Michael Jackson and I'm hoping one of you can help me out. I'm looking for a picture of Michael in a white tuxedo and he has a white top hat. The bigger the picture the better because in a few months I'm going to have one of my friends make me a Michael Jackson layout for my MySpace and I would really love to use that picture!! If someone can help me out I would appreciate it!!

NameSignature.gif

Shannon

LLLViper;184731 said:
Hey Everyone.

I'm looking for a picture of Michael Jackson and I'm hoping one of you can help me out. I'm looking for a picture of Michael in a white tuxedo and he has a white top hat. The bigger the picture the better because in a few months I'm going to have one of my friends make me a Michael Jackson layout for my MySpace and I would really love to use that picture!! If someone can help me out I would appreciate it!!

NameSignature.gif

Ohh, I love that picture. :wub:

Hang on, I'll find it for ya. :D

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ;184799 said:
I have one too.
MJInWhiteTuxPhoto2.jpg
Oh my...........:wub: Never seen that one before! :cloud9

Thank you for starting this thread, Heather! And, CJ... Veronica, thanks for posting the pix!!! :D

Mysti!

DirtyDiana87

mysteriousone;184829 said:

Thank you for starting this thread, Heather! And, CJ... Veronica, thanks for posting the pix!!! :D

Mysti!

Mysti,

Your very welcome!! This is one of my favorite pictures of Michael!!! :cloud9

NameSignature.gif

mysteriousone

LLLViper;184878 said:
Mysti,

Your very welcome!! This is one of my favorite pictures of Michael!!! :cloud9
I love Michael in white! :wub: There's only one other picture I've seen him wearing a white suit and I think, unfortunately it was at one of his court appearances! Still.............he looked breathtaking! (Tara saw him in the flesh that day too) :mf_w00t2:

And.......it's your birthday? :yayyay

:wub:

Mysti!

Saphster

Mysti!

I'm glad I'm NOT ALONE!! I never seen it either! I'm so filled with joy now. I have a whole new MJ pic to add to my "hundreds of MJ pics on my computer" collection!:mf_w00t2:

Ooops and Happy Birthday! :8-26-03respect:

DirtyDiana87

mysteriousone;184884 said:
I love Michael in white! :wub: There's only one other picture I've seen him wearing a white suit and I think, unfortunately it was at one of his court appearances! Still.............he looked breathtaking! (Tara saw him in the flesh that day too) :mf_w00t2:

And.......it's your birthday? :yayyay

:wub:

Mysti!

Thank you so much!! Yes, my Birthday was on January 2. :)

NameSignature.gif

DirtyDiana87

Saphster;184900 said:
I'm glad I'm NOT ALONE!! I never seen it either! I'm so filled with joy now. I have a whole new MJ pic to add to my "hundreds of MJ pics on my computer" collection!:mf_w00t2:

Ooops and Happy Birthday! :8-26-03respect:

Thank you so much!! :)

NameSignature.gif

CJluvsMJ

Mysti!

No prob Mysti. :)
I'm always finding MJ stuff. :lol

mysteriousone

LLLViper;185233 said:
Thank you so much!! Yes, my Birthday was on January 2. :)
Ohhhh....you mean to say, Shannon, Sapphy and myself were a whole month late wishing you a Happy Birthday! :blink:

Well......... I saw Shannon aka Veronica had wished you Happy Birthday, so followed suit, and I'm guessing Sapphy did the same, lol!! Oh well, better late than never!!! :D

VERONICA!!!! Get it right will ya!!!! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Mysti!

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone;185288 said:
WHAT? :blink: Goddammit, CJ, why are you not sharing it with the rest of us? :8-26-03ranting:

:lol

Mysti!

The only way I can share it is through MSN! :lol
I had a few requests for songs & piccys. :wink
O.T.: Speaking of finding MJ stuff, I found Gangsta, check it out in the Multimedia forum. :D

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ;185330 said:
The only way I can share it is through MSN! :lol
I had a few requests for songs & piccys. :wink
O.T.: Speaking of finding MJ stuff, I found Gangsta, check it out in the Multimedia forum. :D
Aww...yeah, I've been pretty scarce as far as MSN goes! Just don't have alot of time on my hands these days! :(

And :yayyay I'll be sure to check "Gangsta" out!!! :thumbsup

Mysti!