Looking Glass Childhood- multichaptered story

JaK89

Why are you so behind on this story here? Is it just taking you a long time to post it?

I must say that Marke's chapter was superb. Few spelling and construction mistakes, but other than that, it is very touching in its own dark kind of way. Honestly, I personally have nothing against Marke harboring all these emotions, but at least it is good to know he never touched the boy. Aviare accepting, though, that he was aware of Marke's desires was very blunt. I was taken aback. "What in the...?" It seems like him to do that, just... I don't know; it sent chills up my spine.

<3
JaK

JaK89;181150 said:
Why are you so behind on this story here? Is it just taking you a long time to post it?

I must say that Marke's chapter was superb. Few spelling and construction mistakes, but other than that, it is very touching in its own dark kind of way. Honestly, I personally have nothing against Marke harboring all these emotions, but at least it is good to know he never touched the boy. Aviare accepting, though, that he was aware of Marke's desires was very blunt. I was taken aback. "What in the...?" It seems like him to do that, just... I don't know; it sent chills up my spine.

<3
JaK

Well, no one here is really reading this so there's no pressure to post the other chapters that are written for Looking Glass, but now that JaaaaaaaaaK is here, I can definitely not afford to be lazy, can I? ;)

I love Marke's chapter a lot. I'm happy with it, especially since it only took like five minutes... I'm sure there were spelling mistakes... but you know me, I haven't had a spellchecker around for some weeks now. It has a bit of darkness in it, and don't get me wrong but I honestly feel sad for Marke... he spent his entire life loving Aviare and Aviare ended up leaving him and not even coming to his funeral. Tsk. Tsk.

Avi is the type of person, ya know this JaK, that enjoys surprising people with his coolness at certain topics. I do think the word 'molest' was strong, but it was what he said and I merely write down what he tells me. Besides, he's been cranky ever since I told him that he has to stop acting as if he's the only charrie in my life. :mellow: