Love Is A Stranger

QuietSoul

I've not written anything for a long, long time, so I decided to look through my old poetry and I found an unfinished poem. I edited it a little and here it is:

Love Is A Stranger

There is nothing in my crowded mind,
I see things but they are all lies,
I can't say the truth that I don't mean,
I've wanted for nothing yet craved so much,
I've needed something that I've already got.

I thought I should continue, but I prefer it this way because it could be about anything.

MyAngelMJ

Krystle.. I like all ur poems.. I am glad you are starting to post poems again :) But you should continue this and I am sure it will turn out great :)

QuietSoul

Thanks both of you. :)

I am trying to write a continuation of this poem, but it's not working out well. I am also writing a new poem that should be finished soon. I'll post it here straight away.

QuietSoul

I've been busy studying and preparing for my exams (they are on the 26th and 27th of this month) so I've not completed the poem yet. I am trying at night though, but my mind seems to be miles and miles away.

Keerthi, I'll reply to your mail tomorrow. It's late now and I'm not well. Stay happy, ok?

It's a lovely poem the way it is... and great things can only get better... it'll still be great if you add to it, and it'll still be great if you don't. Great job.