Man when will people learn that Mj is freaky innocent

mjlover123

I Mean its like there is some kind of conspiracy against Michael that wants him to be GUILTY OF MOLESTATION. I really am getting fed up with people with these NEW RIDICULOUS CHARGES THAT ARE BEING BROUGHT AGAINST MICHAEL. I mean dont they freaking realize that Michael was innocent because HE HAVENT DONE NOTHING TO BEGIN WITH. People who brings these New charges against him only is after his RICHES. THEY REALLY NEED TO STOP THE FREAKY MADNESS AND THEY NEED TO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!:mad: And for people to sai that the main reason that Michael was acquitted was because he is rich. what being rich has nothing to with $hit If people want to FREAKING CHARGE AND INVESTIGATE SOME BODY THAT REALLY NEED TO INVESTIGATE AND CHARGE OJ SIMPSON WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO WRITE A DAMN BOOK ON HOW HE WOULVE MURDERED HIS EX WIFE. THATS SOMEONE WHO IS THE REAL CRIMINAL NOT MICHAEL JACKSON. Michael Jackson is the most caring , loving , and sensitive man on this earth to ME!! And he doesnt deserve this CRAP.:mad: People NEED TO WAKE UP AND REAlize thAT MICHAEL IS FREAKIN INNOCENT AND WOULDNT DREAM OF HARMING A CHILD. Like I SAID IF THE LA POLICE DEPARTMENT WANTS TO INVESTIGATE AND CHARGE SOMEONE WITH A REAL CRIME THEY BETTER LOOK INTO THE OJ CASE PRETTY FREAKING HARD,AND LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE.:mad:

CJJluvsMJJ

No I guess they won't! Some people say he should be guilty because they don't give a damn about Michael Jackson. We,his fans,will stick up for him. What I am saying is people should stop saying bad things about him. He is innocent bitches,thank ya very much!

ajkinkycuffs

The world is a cruel place. Unfortunately there will always be bad among the good. Good and bad must exist to make the world. It's left up to every single person to determine whether or not they will succumb to the lies, hate, and deciet. We could have this conversation everyday about whether people should leave Michael alone. This is the same topic that was pointed out when he first set foot in the media. The fight won't stop. Of course we're upset, so is he. But he's moving on. We must move on as well. Lets focus on projecting that negative energy against the haters toward the positive, like expecting Michael's new music and upcoming appearances :)

mjlover123

Man look if i was Michael i will tell the media to *uck off and realize that am INNOCENT. But Michael really needs to tell them HATERS where TO GO.:angry: Am sorry but it just makes me sick when people say cruel evil things about him that arent TRUE. It makes want to slap the living dog $hit out of them.:screaming

CJJluvsMJJ

I agree with you! I would say to those haters to shut the hell up! I would slap the s:mad: :censored hit out of them!

white cloud

Unfortunately many people love to talk negative things about Michael but, we fans believe him, we know the man he is and little by little if every fan calmly show to other people the real Michael Jackson is, I think the that negative impression could change one day.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs;178368 said:
The world is a cruel place. Unfortunately there will always be bad among the good. Good and bad must exist to make the world. It's left up to every single person to determine whether or not they will succumb to the lies, hate, and deciet. We could have this conversation everyday about whether people should leave Michael alone. This is the same topic that was pointed out when he first set foot in the media. The fight won't stop. Of course we're upset, so is he. But he's moving on. We must move on as well. Lets focus on projecting that negative energy against the haters toward the positive, like expecting Michael's new music and upcoming appearances :)

Well said. :8-26-03respect: