Me and Michael.

HeavenSent

I've been struggling with whether or not I should release these photos of me and Michael. Gut wrenching days and sleepless nights. After much thought, I've decided that it wouldn't be right of me to hold back. So here goes...:

Create your own FACEinHOLE

:lol

HeavenSent

bump! If you go to faceinhole.com, you can stick your face in just about every scenario. They've got tons of Michael pics to play around with. It's a very cute site!

R e a f u

Dammit Carla why didn't you tell me you and Mike had such a long history together :lol? Could have got you to ask him to visit Toronto or at least send him some of my artwork :p!

HeavenSent

Hey, what can I say? I was living the double life! FYI, I was Iman's stand in during Remember the Time when that pic was taken. He preferred me for the vid but decided to take her at the last minute cause her rates were cheaper and she didn't smile so much.

:p

HeavenSent

I'm glad that made your day, Carol! Anyone else wanna try?

I got this off of mjjb where the photos over there are hilarious. It's a good way to spend a few hours out of your day!

MJfan01'

1257e7d9a9f273b24c.jpg
:p

HeavenSent

:lol Good one, Danielle! You and Mike look amazing together. Seems like he had both of us in that era, though. Bad, Mike!

R e a f u

Michael was kind enough to take me out to the Oscars. This was also during my stint as a blond. He said I look much better with my natural jet black. :lol

MJfan01'

R e a f u;222088 said:

Michael was kind enough to take me out to the Oscars. This was also during my stint as a blond. He said I look much better with my natural jet black. :lol

:lol Blonde suites you.

HeavenSent

R e a f u;222088 said:

Leah, you fool! :lol:lol

Carla dear.

You look like Whitney on this pic.
Mike said the same thing. That's how we fooled the world. I swear, the confession are just rolling in!

This is the pic I used. I was to rotate it and remove the color. I had a lot of fun with these!

DSC05854a-1.jpg

You really should do one, Saph! There a few Tatiana ones that I KNOW you can pull off!