Melissa\'s graphix *updated*

SpinningLoafers

Hey.. i used to post on this board along time ago.. changed alot since then. Now the main reason i come here is to look at everybodies awesome graphix! Actually it was this board that got me inspired to learn how to blend. Ive been working with photoshop for about hmm.. 4-5 months... never posted here cause my early work was just embarassing.. lol.. and the board didnt work for me very well either.. well so now im gonna post some stuff.. not too good.. but i guess they are decent.. i have tons but ill only post the ones that are good enough..or atleast decent.. lol

saw.gif

nxd_Melissa_ch2.gif

gd2.gif

Ewand.gif

100w-Melissa-ch21.gif

med-Melissa-04.gif

ch90-charming-Melissa.gif
this is a wallpaper but shrunk in photobucket..
CC-105-Melissa02.gif
this is wallpaper too.
scream.gif

JD-Wall.gif
also wallpaper..
Ewan.gif

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

cbmelissach291op.jpg

ag3melissa4so.jpg

etbch52melissa9rn.gif

gd7sc.gif

m1pk.gif

ringwall4hb.jpg

stevie9aw.jpg

whoa my god... i really didnt think i had that much.. and those are just the ones i think are decent.. lol.. thankyou soo much for looking at em! Melissa

Mjsangel

OH MY ,I love them you are really good ,Especially the MJ scream ,and Gwen Stefani,and Jhonny Depp. :tooexcite :pacifier

Purple Rain

Hey Mel!! Its me from KOP Sam's Angel Light! its great that you came over here finally LOL

awesome work as usual :thumbsup

Lithium

oh my god those are brilllannnttt!!! you are an incredible blender and for only 5 months experience, that's phonomenal! :inlove

and ohhhh my godddddd those green day ones are killin' me!!!!! im a mega fan of gd!!! :D you rockkk!!!!!! basically what i'm trying to say is, those kick asss!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: and don't even get me started on the edward scissorhands one :thumbsup ahhhhhhh i looove you!!!!!!!

SpinningLoafers

Oh my god..thank you guys all so so much. I guess i didnt expect to get such nice comments..hey frozen rose...ur welcome for the jojo siggy. hehe. And hey Tanaya... is that your name.. lol.. im so sorry if i got it wrong. U know ur my fav blend friend especially from the kop.. i still miss the old board. And thanx a bunch lithium.. you make me blush.. lol..thanx alot... i love edward soo soo much.. i think im gonna have to make some more blends of him.. hehe...oh and im going to a green day concert on May 5th! I live in ohio and they are coming here next month! Whoo hoo!! lol. Thanx again everybody..geeze this was a long reply...hehe Melissa

Saphster

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE the Johnny Depp ones! You are very good! I can't make any blends anymore...my computer erased my PhotoWorkshop thing, when I had to reboot my computer...lol

SpinningLoafers

Thanx so much sapphire! U guys all make me feel so good.. hehe. How could someone not love Johnny Depp btw..lol. Hes my hero for life.. haha... u know.. i have noticed alot of michael jackson fans are Johnny fans also.. hmm...interesting.. lol.. luv yall.. god bless.... Melissa

SpinningLoafers

I know , the old board just felt more homey...lol thats not a word..but i mean the new board seems cold and its all technical looking, confusing.. I just loved the old art section at the old board..well anywayz..g2g..hehe.. Melissa

SpinningLoafers

Yeah i made this post quite some time ago.. ive made alot since then.. so im gonna post them all.. might take awhile.. Ill do em in 2 seperate posts..hehe

Well since i am absolutely obsessed with the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory i have made a fair share of Blends to go with it.. lol.. How could you not love that movie? Not JUST because of Johnny Depp of course..hehe (ive seen it 3 times) Well anywayz.. here they are.. some of em suck cause they were spur of the moment type things...enjoy. They go in order of when i made em...kinda big.. lol
untitled28nz.jpg

my first.. waaayy before the movie even came out.
willywonk27py.gif

willywonka6ca.gif

love this.. hehe
untitled15mv.gif

nothing special.. just threw some pics together. lol..its a wallpaper
kk36yo.gif

wallpaper
gggg1dp.gif

wallpaper..thought it looked kinda tim burtonish..lol
ggg4qi.jpg

once again.. just loved the pics soo much.lol..wallpaper
untitled19qd.jpg

i love those goggles..

well...i know its not willy.. but im posting it anywayz...
ss9oj.jpg
i love Edward!

Thanx for looking!!!

SpinningLoafers

thank you so much! I just finished putting up 8 johnny posters in my room.. lol.. i have no room left for any more.. darn.. hehe

Hey i said i was gonna make another post... guess i got distracted.. lol.. well ill have the rest of my blends up soon.. hopefully.. thanx again!

Melissa

SpinningLoafers

Well heres some other blends.. i dunno how old some of em are..i guess i didnt have as much as i thought.. i didnt want to show u any of my REALLY crappy ones.. lol.
timeof3vo.gif

im a sucker for cheesy love movies.. lol... especially with dancing.. lol
imr1cr.gif

made this for my anime obsessed friend.
nicpink6rb.gif

old.. man i should date these things or something.. lol
untitled10tt.jpg

Billie JOe..hott..though his eyes are funky. lol.. this is old.
metalmichael6fk.gif

very very old.. like my 2nd blend ever... figured i should put michael in here..
tfsd6sx.jpg

yes.. i admit i had a thing for Constantine Maroulis...
constantine5ob.jpg

another
connie8kv.jpg

and another.. lol
gd16fg.jpg

yes.. i realize that "it" is spelled wrong..
john22ki.gif

johnny..*muah*
swfhnessa9zy.gif

siggy i did for someone.recent
fromhell9ak.gif

another requested siggy.recent
livty8ly.jpg

my most recent..just did it a day ago.. i hope im improving.. lol.

well thanx.. i know that was alot..whooo..thanx for looking!!

SpinningLoafers

so here another blend.. its stupid cause i had the same one with text and it wouldnt upload into photobucket.. so its kind of unfinished until i can get the final one uploaded.. but yeah.. i just love that photoshoot.. it was beautiful.. so i threw some pics together
jd11.jpg