Melissa\'s graphix *updated*

SpinningLoafers

Just another johnny blend.. i did it for a challenge.

untitled15ay.jpg

SpinningLoafers

wow.. thank u all sooo much! I dont do them that often.. i have to feel motivated.. lol.. and often it seems i am motivated to do johnny blends.. havent done a michael one in a while.. i guess it would make sense too since this is a michael board.. heh..

Originally posted by SpinningLoafers
wow.. thank u all sooo much! I dont do them that often.. i have to feel motivated.. lol.. and often it seems i am motivated to do johnny blends.. havent done a michael one in a while.. i guess it would make sense too since this is a michael board.. heh..
I WANNA SEE A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE BLEND TO FROM THE HELENA VIDEO!!!!!!!! AND THE GHOST OF YOU BLEND TOGETHER.OYE I LOVE THEM THOSE ARE MY BABIES.

SpinnigLoafers

Wow...so i havent been here since like a year ago...i cant believe my post still exists...yes i know my sn is different now..it wouldnt let me retrieve my password for the old one because my e-mail has changed..so now i am stuck being SpinnigLoafers instead of SpinniNg..lol.. I am in art school now..for the next 4 years..not sure what my major will be..my orignal thought was graphic design but the longer im in school the more i dont see that happening (its sooooo hard and complicated) Though i do love doing my blends i havent done any forEVER...i mean wow..after my comp crashed i lost all my beautiful brushes and fonts..those took along time to collect..not to mention most of the images i had..and i lost photoshop cs2..i have version 6, but its diff....i dunno..but my michaelness has come back completely full force and im ready to blend again..expect to see some michael blends...though i am rusty..have to start from the ground up..I missed you guys.

MJs Soulmate xo

Ha ha, I've found you! I always remembered a Melissa who had posted her blends at my sites. We had a hacker attack at ezboard though and lost all our posts.
I knew you from KOP when it was at ezboard (My username there was michaelssoulmate and I was the mod of the Art section.)
You had a different username over there, though?
I remembered some of the early MJ blends you had done and I always loved seeing your work! :)

SpinnigLoafers

oh hey! yes i definitiely remember you. My sn on the kop was EmjsVoiceOfMagic..how i do miss the old KOP..the new one just isnt anything like that one was..noone even visits the art section anymore. Thank you very very much for liking my blends..i feel like ive been gone so long and lost all my good blending buddies as well. Everyone who replied to this post a year ago isnt on here anuymore. Most of my michale blends were my very first ones..then i exploded into a jOhnny depp craze..hehe..but i think ive come a long way so im ready to make some decent MJ blends! yay! Really nice to hear from you. Hope its not the last time.

SpinnigLoafers

ok so i havent blended in over a year... i did this just recently and was really mad because my comp crashed before i could save the photoshop file...so this isnt really finished..but i figured id show it cause thats the best its gonna get..lol...god i love this man... Thanx for looking at it! lol

tdcau12qp1.jpg

i also have this in the i original size 600x800 but didnt wanna post that cause its so large.if u want me to upload it or whatever i will