melissas art..hehe

mysteriousone

:eek: Yes, you did go a little overboard, didn't you! :lol However, I still like it, and there's no harm in experiencing a little and trying something totally different............by doing this, we discover which fields we're truly talented in! Too many people are afraid to try different things, and tend to stick with the same old routine and in doing so, get bored! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing Melissa! :D

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

lol..well if u thought that was wack...heres another one...im loving my pastels right now..this was an old skecth i had.. i know it sucks...haha...but im just looking for fun..i like the colors..

scream2ii9.jpg

mysteriousone

:eek: *SCREAMs and runs* :lol I'm totally joking! I've been sitting here studying it, lol and the more I studied it, the more I liked it! Honestly, it's awesome--good stuff girl! :D

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

new drawing..not very good..im not well with graphite..dont understand shading very well..lol..plus this is only about 5 inches tall..think i made him too small..

jamkx5.jpg

SpinnigLoafers

mjvz3.jpg

here ya go..this is as finished as its gonna get..lol..im frustrated with it..the paper its on does not allow for easy erasing so if i mess with it anymore its gonna be completely messed up.. i know u kept wanting me to finish it..lol

SpinnigLoafers

Heres a painting i just completed for one of my classes.. The little girl in it is one of the campers i had in my cabin this summer at my diabetic camp. Shes adorable. The painting didnt come out exactly how i wanted it..but im generally pleased..ill still be reworking a couple of things..

olivia2pl2.jpg