Merry Christmas!

Tess

Wishing Michael a peaceful, joyful Christmas and a new year filled with the sound of music, lots of laughter and beautiful smiles. May God bless him and his family over and over again. May God watch over the homeless, the orphaned and alone and bring a ray of light into their lives.

Merry Christmas and New Year to all the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJJ_Lover

>< Aww, Tess, that was a beautiful Christmas message. I don't celebrate Christmas myself, but I wish everyone a peaceful day, filled with warmth and a sense of joy. I hope Michael has a really special Christmas with his family... feeling love from every corner of the earth.

minnie michael

beautiful thread..!! we need to use this thread as a Merry Xmas to Mike thread.xiix :respectmembers

Wish MIke and his whole family, his babes, his parents and his brothers and sisters a wonderful, happy ,sweetest Christmas..MIke himself doesnot celebrite it but he like to make his house looks like a Wonderland for his babes..i can imagine that.. :D 05's has already left us, we have got our bitterness and of course we have got our victory..this year has been written into History book.. :D all of our, loyal fans are MIke's strong bodyguards we are his another family...in the new year we will always love and support MIchael as usual..MIke knows this..

and finally..Merry Christmas..i wanna more your hottest pics from Berain please..give me...hahha :lol: and enjoy yourself please MIchael..forget all of past things..just enjoy yourself...you deserve more lvoe and peace..Michael..we love you dearly.. and Prince..Paris and Blanket..we love all of you FOUR incredibles..xixiixiix :D

Shannon

I wish Michael, his beautiful children and lovely family a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year filled with love and happiness. We will forever love you and support you. God bless you all.

And I wish all of my friends here on MJEOL and fellow fans all over the world a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. We've shared so much this year. May the next year symbolize love and peace for everyone on Mother Earth.

Gledelig Jul og godt nytt år.

Love,
Veronica

7littleangel

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MICHAEL AND TO EVERYBODY HERE!
i-36.jpg

frozen rose

awww wow! ^^

I wish Mike and his joyous family a merry Christmas and a happy new year. With all the happiness and success for the futures of each and every member of the Jacksons :)

xiena

Originally posted by Tess@Dec 22 2005, 03:59 PM
Wishing Michael a peaceful, joyful Christmas and a new year filled with the sound of music, lots of laughter and beautiful smiles. May God bless him and his family over and over again. May God watch over the homeless, the orphaned and alone and bring a ray of light into their lives.

Merry Christmas and New Year to all the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was very lovely :wub:

Milad Majeed (Merry Chrismas) everybody!!!
I wish the new year will bring with it health and happiness to Michael and all of you wonderful ppl of MJEOL
hope MJ and the kids are having a great time :D