Mesereau files motion Re: Sneddon breaking gag order - source

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
latest from snow88star

The defence have filed a 'Request (and supplemental request) For Clarification Of The Court's Protective Order' in regards to whether Sneddon and Zonen violated the protective order... Sneddon at the DAs conference in Canada, Zonen who then spoke to the media.

(This person hasn't been wrong yet)
:D

Edit: Yep. Here's the proof:

Please be advised that at 3:00 PM PDT on AUGUST 2, 2004,
the Superior Court posted the following documents on its
special media website:

* Mr. Jackson's Request for Clarification of the Court's
Protective Order; Declaration of Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr.
in Support Thereof

http://www.mjjforum.com/users/mstenda/0726...arification.pdf

-----------------------

* Supplemental Request by Mr. Jackson for Clarification of
the Court's Protective Order; Declaration of Thomas A.
Mesereau, Jr. in Support Thereof

http://www.mjjforum.com/users/mstenda/0729...2904suppreq.pdf

A

Anonymous

Who is snow88star? One of MJ's lawyers undercover? lol

HeavenSent

When I saw Matas going on Dan Abrams, I KNEW that Sneddon was really in hot water. Before, he was close to the pot, but this time, I was like oh man. Here it comes. I mean MSNBC giving this issue airtime like that, and Sneddon basically being blasted for it.....I'm so glad Mez jumped on this early.

Both Sneddon and Tellem had no intentions whatsoever about this Vancouver conference being made public. ( LOL) For them saying that no reporters were supposed to be there meant they had something to hide. Losers. Well they might as well bite the bullet on this one.

Well first we gotta hear from Melville. I'm anxious to hear this ruling on this.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. I'll be waiting on Melville to slap that azz. You know Sneddon is going to throw another hissy-fit.

LadyJackson

Mez...is going to murder that idiot when the trial gets here!! Hopefully there won't be a trial!! I can't believe Sneddy actually thought he would get away with it!! :laugh

A

Anonymous

If either side violated the gag order and the judge called them out for it, what is the consequence?

dangerous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
If either side violated the gag order and the judge called them out for it, what is the consequence?
Theyre held in comtempt i think. IF Sneddon is called to testify as a witness, i think he'll be thrown off. :D

Sneddon's really done it this time. I hope Melville does give sneddon a good punishment for violating the gag order. At least T-MEZ is on the ball. It's time for some azz kicking... Moonwalker style

~Jamie~