Michael \"ah, she can go to hell\" video?

ajkinkycuffs

Okay, I think he was talking about Gloria Allred awhile back?

I don't know the details of it, anyone wanna fill me in? I just heard something about this briefly a while back. I was curious.

Anyone got the video? I so wanna see it! lol.

Shannon

I know I saw it a while ago, but I have no idea how to find it now. :unsure: It is great though, just hearing him saying it was both humorous and powerful, LOL. I will post the video if I find it. :)

mysteriousone

samba;192722 said:

:eek:

Me three!!! I wanna see it too! :D Only thing is, if it's on that Jetzi site, I'm not gonna be able to view it! :( I tried viewing video's there last week but no such luck! Hopefully somebody comes across it on Youtube and posts the video in here! *fingers crossed*

Shannon said:
I know I saw it a while ago, but I have no idea how to find it now. It is great though, just hearing him saying it was both humorous and powerful, LOL. I will post the video if I find it.
:rolleyes: Oh typical! Trust you to not have any idea how to find it now! :8-26-03ranting: You KNEW I'd want to see that video, Veronica--didn't you? LMAO

*smiles sweetly* I hope you find it for us, sweetie!! :wub:

Mysti!

minnie yu

oh i only know it was on the jetzi site back in the day and i watched it there..hope some fans could have it and make sure all of you could see it..

it was back in 02 if i could remember Mike went to courtroom and deal with something at that time MIke's leg was badly hurt and he couldnot walk without bodyguard's help..:( :( and A devil bi*ch asked MIke the most rudest question about Blacket's incident..i could remember that was the story..and MIke was angry and said tell her go to hell..ha..:lol :mellow: :(

it was sad but its still great to see MIke is NOT a weak man like some people think.. he is very very strong, mentally and physically..nobody could hurt him like that again..never..

mysteriousone

minnie yu;192777 said:
oh i only know it was on the jetzi site back in the day and i watched it there..hope some fans could have it and make sure all of you could see it..

it was back in 02 if i could remember Mike went to courtroom and deal with something at that time MIke's leg was badly hurt and he couldnot walk without bodyguard's help..:( :( and A devil bi*ch asked MIke the most rudest question about Blacket's incident..i could remember that was the story..and MIke was angry and said tell her go to hell..ha..:lol :mellow: :(

it was sad but its still great to see MIke is NOT a weak man like some people think.. he is very very strong, mentally and physically..nobody could hurt him like that again..never..

Thanks for the info, Minnie! I hope too that somebody can find the video and post it in here for the rest of us to view! *fingers crossed*

You're right, Michael is much stronger now, mentally and physically! :thumbsup And, he's NOT about to be taken for a ride by anyone again! :uh_uh:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192772 said:
:rolleyes: Oh typical! Trust you to not have any idea how to find it now! :8-26-03ranting: You KNEW I'd want to see that video, Veronica--didn't you? LMAO

*smiles sweetly* I hope you find it for us, sweetie!! :wub:

Mysti!

Aah, come on. :lol I don't even remember when I saw it, however, I am pretty sure it was somewhere around this board. Nonetheless, I have skimmed through 7 pages of Michael videos on youtube now, and I can't find anything. :mellow: I hope though that someone else can find it for ya, someone who's got a bit better time on their hand than me, LOL. Because although it's very short if I remember correctly, it is a pretty satisfying moment for all of us who wants more Michael glimpses like that. :p :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;192854 said:
Aah, come on. :lol I don't even remember when I saw it, however, I am pretty sure it was somewhere around this board. Nonetheless, I have skimmed through 7 pages of Michael videos on youtube now, and I can't find anything. :mellow: I hope though that someone else can find it for ya, someone who's got a bit better time on their hand than me, LOL. Because although it's very short if I remember correctly, it is a pretty satisfying moment for all of us who wants more Michael glimpses like that. :p :lol
Yeah, okay I believe you--no need to get your panties in a twist, girl! :bleh :lol

Oh, I bet it was pretty hilarious hearing Michael talk like that, which is WHY I want to see this video so much! I can't wait for somebody to find it on youtube and post it in here! I'm sure someone's gonna find it sooner or later! :thumbsup!

Uhm, I can't see any video from that link you provided, TruthSeeker. I have heard others have problems viewing the videos at jetzi's site too. Do you know if it can be found on youtube?
Yeah, I'm another one who can't view the video's at that Jetzi site! :(

Thanks all the same though, Truthseeker! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;192918 said:
Because we've got stupid, old computers, that's why. :bleh :lol
:eek:hnoyoudidnt I hope you're not speaking on my behalf girl! :bleh :lol

It's not because my computer is old and stupid at all :uh_uh: It's because I'm too lazy to learn more about computers and what I need to do to get the best use out of them! :mellow: *shrugs* Oh well.........bare with me will ya's and just get that video on youtube posted in here! PLEASE!!! :D

Mysti!

Saphster

Oh YEAH! I remember this video! OMG this was SUCH a loooonng time ago!

LMAO he said it without any concern of what that woman had to say about him. He could have cared less. He said it so casually.:D

The video works for me.:idontknow

ajkinkycuffs

What happens when you guys go to that page?

im thinking people in other countries have problems viewing it because it's not in the US or something..i dun know.

Shan, im not sure if u are in the US..i forgot lol.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;192960 said:
What happens when you guys go to that page?
These little pictures of Michael show up and when I try to click onto the video (it's just a blank box--actually there's two blank boxes) nothing happens! I've sat here for like 30 minutes waiting for something to happen, and NOTHING happens!! :mellow:

im thinking people in other countries have problems viewing it because it's not in the US or something..i dun know.

Shan, im not sure if u are in the US..i forgot lol.
Veronica's in Norway, Jelly! Norway is in many ways like New Zealand--it's bloody useless! LMAO!! Although, Norway has alot more coverage of Michael than we do, lol! You could be right about it having sometime to do with residing in different countries! :idontknow

Mysti!

Mysti!