Michael getting too \'happy\' on stage

MJfan01'

2v9vm6c.jpg

:cryptic

brittanyann2009

I don't think thats what we think it is guys lol.. I'm pretty sure Mike went commando underneath those gold pants ;) but i don't think he was that 'excited'... trust me i think it'd be WAY more obvious if he were :p :lol

MJfan01'

brittanyann2009;219463 said:
I don't think thats what we think it is guys lol.. I'm pretty sure Mike went commando underneath those gold pants ;) but i don't think he was that 'excited'... trust me i think it'd be WAY more obvious if he were :p :lol

Maybe, he was semi "happy" hahaha :lol

Pirate.

XD Not to be a buzzkill or anything but I think that's Michael's zipper bending up on him. That happens to me a lot -_-*

Either that or Michael Jackson's penis is actually a small rhinoceros.

mylovemichael

He was on the way to get a real boner, I think. Cause this happedned seconds after the gurl had stuffed her face in his crotch. And a couple of seconds after this he bent down. An in the video he actually keeps her a little away from his crotch until he bends down/kneels.

Jazz

^^Yeah...He's not fully erect of course it wouldn't be known..But I seen the video...You could clearly see he was getting one.....If you paid attention his pants was not poked out like that until after the girl...:lol On top of that..there are countless of pictures and gifs..of Michael with boners..This aint nothing to me now.. :lol

I've always wondered where this girl is today..sometimes news stations used to interview the girl who went on stage....I would love to hear her tell her own account of this..........actually maybe I would just get even more jealous! :pullhair

Teva

If those pants could talk.

Michael had so many erections in those gold pants, or just normal bulging. I wonder if you can see the wear and tire in the crotch region on them now. Sonnets and string orchestras should be made to those gold pants.

Teva

[quote name="Teva"]Sonnets and string orchestras should be made to those gold pants.[/quote]

Okay Okay so I didn't write a sonnet, but Lauryn Hill wrote a most appropiate rap.

You're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
you'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived
and I thank God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true

Pardon the way that I stare
there's nothing else to compare
the sight of you leaves me weak
there are no words left to speak....

[quote name="Teva"]
[quote name="Teva"]Sonnets and string orchestras should be made to those gold pants.[/quote]

Okay Okay so I didn't write a sonnet, but Lauryn Hill wrote a most appropiate rap.

You're just too good to be true
you'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived
and I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare
there's nothing else to compare
the sight of you leaves me weak
there are no words left to speak....
[/quote]

That is very appropriate, but just a note this rap wasn't written by Lauren Hill. It was written by Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio, was a 1967 single by Frankie Valli. Just thought I'd let u know. But again I agree those lyrics describe michael prefectly.