Michael is in London *Pictures Added* 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badine

Isnt MJstar known to give misleading information right now?

Anyways, if its true then cheers to all you London folks. Go and bag yourself a Michael!

Silviaj80

Originally posted by Badine
Isnt MJstar known to give misleading information right now?

Anyways, if its true then cheers to all you London folks. Go and bag yourself a Michael!

Raymonde Bain said that he wasn't in London,
but we'll see. We can just check in MJJSource

Kanya

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
sorry but i checked lots of mj sites and none said anything about the london arrival !!!!!!!!! :rollingba

Save for the unreliable "MJ Star, which says:

"The King Of Pop Michael Jackson has landed in the UK to record "From The Bottom Of My Heart" a support song for the victims of Katrina.

His stay at the Dorchester hotel has sparked Jackson fans to book rooms at the elegant London hotel.

Jackson has so far not made any public appearances, but his entourage have been spotted in and about the Dorchester."

And the site has got no source displayed bellow to support this "information". If it is not the source mentioned, there is not an information, which makes it a mere rumour.

Even if it may be true, I would still wait for an official site like "MJJ Source" for actual confirmation.

All the same...how did those people know about this and book hotel rooms, when nothing yet has been confirmed?

[QUOTE
All the same...how did those people know about this and book hotel rooms, when nothing yet has been confirmed?[/QUOTE]

yep ! what if he didn't even go there !!

Status
Not open for further replies.