Michael Jackson Charity Wristbands

Mathilde

A friend of mine at MJJB has created some charity wristband in Michael's memory. All the proceeds from the sale are going to the The Great Ormond Street Foundation.

Check it out here and order your wristband now!

oldschoolfan

I saw this a few hours ago. I hate Australia so much sometimes!!! Why do we have to be in the middle of nowhere?! Why do I have to miss out?! Why does everything have to be so damn expensive if I order something?! I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathilde

^£5 is hardly what I would call expensive. I have to pay the same as you even though I live in Denmark :)

Oh and it has been decided that the proceeds are not going to the Heal the World foundation after all, they are going to The Great Ormond Street Foundation.

oldschoolfan

Mathilde;215682 said:
^£5 is hardly what I would call expensive. I have to pay the same as you even though I live in Denmark :)

It certainly isn't £5 over here, our money is worth twice as much, so I'd be paying $10 Australian, then I have to pay for shipping, and if I get something with a money order I have to pay for that too. It looks cheap but it all adds up very quickly.

Mathilde

^That's the silliest reasoning I've ever heard! Just because you have another currency doesn't make it anymore more expensive :lol By that logic I would have to pay 10 times as much as you because it costs me 50 in Danish currency.

And if you read the information in the link I provided properly you would see that the £5 includes shipping cost and you pay through paypal which means no hidden charges.

Anyway, I'm just trying to help you get the facts straight, it's not because I want to force you to buy the wristband :) You are certainly allowed to not wanting to buy it.

oldschoolfan

^ Yeah thanks for that, next time I'll go to you when I need my facts straight. I didn't actually go onto your link because about 2 hours earlier I saw another link selling wristbands for Michael for the same price and the money is going to charity and I thought this was the same thing. I don't have Paypal so if I were to buy anything on the net I have to get a money order.

By the way- £5 = AU$10.0102

Maiky

Juniorlady;215674 said:
I thought the "Heal The World" foundation was discontinued or something like that. Is it still active?

I'm so happy it is still active :)
PS: sorry if I don't post so frequently, but my jobs keeps me so busy...