Michael Jackson Exclusive w/ new artist Kameko

pwright

Dear Fans,

Michael Jackson has an exclusive track with brand new independent artist, Kameko, signed to TarPaul Records. The track is titled, “Down and Out” and will be available on Kameko’s 2006 album debut release. All Michael Jackson fans can preview the snippet of the track at: http://www.myspace.com/kamekoevalt1

Listen closely to all lyrics. Contest Coming Soon.

minnie yu

yeah cool with SHout mix into that song...that's cool..i am glad to see that we have new black artist who appreciate MIke's work..:D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I went to his site and it's taking a very long time to connect. I can't hear the song with the MJ snippet in it. :(

smoody

whisper said:
I went to his site and it's taking a very long time to connect. I can't hear the song with the MJ snippet in it. :(

I had the same problem:idontknow. Maybe I'll try again.

Pirate.

Well THIS is ridiculously wierd...I have a friend who calls herself Kameko and when I saw this I was like "WTF?! :blink: "

(....she said it means Turtle Child. O.O )

Shannon

Pirate. said:
Well THIS is ridiculously wierd...I have a friend who calls herself Kameko and when I saw this I was like "WTF?! :blink: "

(....she said it means Turtle Child. O.O )
Haha. Well, there we know who's behind the song. :bleh :lol

pwright

Hey, what did you guys think of the Kameko song with MJ? I guess they took it off to tease us…I’m hoping they’ll put it back up soon. I checked Kameko’s MySpace and I can’t wait for his new album. The song on there now isn’t too bad either although nothing tops MJ.