*Michael Jackson Framed Gold-discs*

MICHAEL JACKSON FRAMED GOLD-DISCS

If you are after that PERFECT Michael Jackson collectable, you have a favourite MJ Album and want it framed on your wall, or you're searching for a special Michael Jackson gift, then look no further - www.PlatinumArt.co.uk has it all - available Worldwide.

A wide range of Gold-Disc and Classic Disc frames are available of Michael Jackson (and other artists), from 1979's 'Off the Wall' album, the biggest selling album EVER 'Thriller' (and it's respective singles releases), to the smash-hit album 'Bad' (and it's respective singles) upto present day's 'Number Ones' album AND MORE....

Go to www.PlatinumArt.co.uk to view the full range of frames available. To see the Michael Jackson gallery directly, click here: www.PlatinumArt.co.uk/michael_jackson.html.

I thought this would intrest a few of you guyz. I'm thinking about buying one... but as it says... there very limited

~Jamie~

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Wow thanks Jamie. I've been thinking of getting one of these for a while.
Aww your more than welcome. I was just surfing the net, and I came across it. So I thought I would inform you guyz cause I know alot of people like that kinda stuff Inc me... and the prices are reasonable

~Jamie~

SexyMJLover

Wow, thanks for that link Jamie! :bowdown: :D

i've always wanted a framed disc too!!! :inlove
looks like my credit card and Paypal r gonna be a bit busy tho... oh well, he's worth it bless him! :greenlaug

QuietSoul

I have a Thriller gold disc. I got it from Infinitely Better.

MichaelJacksonThrillerGoldD.jpg

The only difference with mine is.... the centre disc, mine is the special edition version. It is number 8 out of 40.

SexyMJLover

Wow Krystle, that disc is just awesome!!! :bowdown: :inlove :inlove

i've looked at that link Jamie put tho and now i can't decide which one i want! :pullhairo i love the Dirty Diana one, TWYMMF, and the Bad one... HELP!!! :laugh

i've looked at that link Jamie put tho and now i can't decide which one i want! i love the Dirty Diana one, TWYMMF, and the Bad one... HELP!!!

I know Pam.... I'm like that too. I'm thinking about getting the Another Part of me Disk. Arggg but I want them all heehee. I already have a snug place to put it in my room. All I have to do now is BEG BEG BEG.. Wish me luck

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

Hehe good luck Jamie! :thumbsup I've got the Smooth Criminal one (thanks MJNI) and now I'm drooling all over the OTW one.... :licklips: Mommy.... you know you love me...... :greenlaug

Originally posted by sexyMJLover
aaw, i'm so pleased for u Jamie!
did u decide to get the Another Part of Me one in the end then?

Yeah I decided to get the Another Part of Me Disk..... But I dunno if I have made the right decision :idontknow What do you think... Do ya think it was a good choice. It's just that I absoluty lurve the piccy which is on it

~Jamie~

privacy

o_O

Thanks Jamie!! I reeeeeeeally like the Vince Silver Edition.. it's so frickin pretty! oooh and smooth criminal! and TWYMMF!!

I'm gonna get one cus i get paid a fair bit soon.. but which one?!?!?!?!

privacy

OMG I only just noticed that the Vince ones .. well.. there are only ten of em! Damn! I might try and get silver vince as long as they don't all go!

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
i think it's an excellent choice babe! :thumbsup

that's one of the ones on my short-list, only it keeps on getting bigger and bigger till i wanna get all of them! :splitting :laugh

Wouldn't it be great if we were able to get all of em :laugh I'm looking at the vince one now and I really like it. The only think is.Where about is all the Dangerous Singles, and album? :idontknow Thats like my second fav album

~Jamie~

privacy

Right.. that's it.. I'm gettin the silver vince edition. Cus it's purdyful. LOL

gonna hafta ask my mom for an advance when she gets in.. give me lucky guys.. i already owe her a fair bit of money!

Tiger Lilly

Sod it, I'm gonna get one too! I - surprisingly - have some wages left so why not? Now just gotta decide which one..... :2thinking