Michael Jackson Funeral Gathering Plans for New Zealand Fans UPDATES

moonfeather

To all New Zealand fans!!!!

New NZ MJ fans messageboard: http://beam.to/mjfromnz

I have been requested to on behalf of the Michael Jackson fans of New Zealand, to send out a news story that needs to reach everyone immediately.

We the fans in NZ are to gather in the three main cities of New Zealand.

Saturday July 4th

* Auckland Aotea square <-- area facing queen street Approved
* Wellington Civic square <-- Approved
* Christchurch Cathedral square <-- Approved (An orchestral concert is there from 6pm onwards, so no Michael music from then on)

Auckland location approved

Aotea space facing queen street corner. A man might be there painting a
mural on the construction wall.
Thats the place!!

Attention people attending: We are not alowed to leave our flowers/momentos...we have to take them away again at the end of the 'event'
If items are left behind, i get a fine.

To pay tribute to the Ledgend, the Man Michael Jackson. For the fans to gather together, to share in mourning and be there to comfort each other during this devastating time.

It will be from Midday, 12 noon, till 8pm maximum latest!!
Fans can Bring candles, music players, flowers and momentos too for this occassion.

Numbers for attendance are unknown....could be three people, could be 100, but it needs to happen for the fans.

I have as requested by Debbie of Auckland, contacted numerous TV news and radio stations to get the word out to fans here.
I have lost contact with a few fans, if you would like, PM or email me your home number or where in NZ you are so we can get a bearing on the attendance numbers.

I have already been in x2 telephone interviews with one of the radio stations. This has been difficult for me.
The TV 1 news already interviewed me and want me to be in touch with those overseas going to his funeral.
Have done an interview with The Press.

Facebook group/event page about this:

Kindest regards
-Rose
Chch. NZ
rose@moonfeatherstudios.com

mysteriousone

Rose, fancy seeing you here, LOL! I think we're the only kiwi's here hun! :(

Good luck though! You never know, there may be some lurking out there! *fingers crossed*

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;212027 said:
Rose, fancy seeing you here, LOL! I think we're the only kiwi's here hun! :(

Good luck though! You never know, there may be some lurking out there! *fingers crossed*

Mysti!

MYSSSTI! OMG where have you been??? :yayyay

Heh, the questions should really be where was I? I left MJEOL for 3 months before Michael's death....I wish I wouldn't have.