Michael Jackson Living Near School (Las Vegas)

Just_Peachy

"NORM: Michael Jackson living near school"
SOURCE: http://www.lvrj.com/news/28365499.html

Michael Jackson's
decision to live near a Las Vegas elementary school has upset some parents.

The former King of Pop, who moved back to Las Vegas late last year with his three children, is living on Palomino Lane, down the street from Wasden Elementary School.

A concerned mother sent several e-mails last week, saying, "Of all the residences he could have purchased ... why one across from an elementary school? I understand he was never convicted of anything ... and can live wherever he wants. ..."

I'm told Wasden's principal has a view of Jackson's home from her office.

He may not be staying long. According to the buzz in the real estate community, he's in escrow involving another property.

Jackson moved into the neighborhood recently after staying in a Palms suite for several months.

Word got out about his Palomino Lane residence, and Jackson's fans have been gathering at the entrance. British fans serenaded him on his birthday, Aug. 29, and his security detail sent pizzas to the group.

2984966.jpg

Pic of MJ's supposed home.

:idontknow What do you guys think?

Just_Peachy

It was on the article! I didn't just search it! Give me a break! It would have come out eventually anyway. If it makes you happy... I'll delete it. Geez

And who is to say that its real? What if its made up? What if this is another tabloid story... just thought I would share it. I'm sorry if I upset anyone, but all you really have to do is click the freakin' link, and the address is right there. Its not like I can hide it...

Just_Peachy

I'm not one to argue... and I'm not sure why everyone is all of a sudden picking on me. Can someone fill me in? I mean, in general? The last several posts I've made, I've been "attacked" for posting. (Either because its my opinion, or how I feel... or for apparently posting an article that is "baseless, stupid and nonsensical")

:glare: Last I checked, this was the MJ CONVERSATIONS forum. The article IS Michael Jackson related. I never said it was true. I don't believe that it is. I asked your opinions on the matter. The address to the house pictured above is printed on the article. If you click the link, you'll see it there on the left hand side. I edited my second post (which originally had the address posted), but I deleted it because it was "wrong." I'm sorry... its not like you can't open the link and see it for yourself.

So if I've got this correct, I'm being attacked for an article that I did NOT write, that is MJ related, is posted in the correct forum, and because I edited out the address that I posted? Did I miss something? :mellow: :idontknow

Anyone can google "Michael Jackson news" and find this article. Or pretty much from any search engine. Don't blame me... I did nothing wrong but share something interesting, weather or not it is true. I don't understand what everyone's problem is with me.

Why is it so hard for you figure out what you did was wrong? No one especially someone like Michael wants there address on the Internet. That is like posting someone's phone number online. Edit your post not a hard thing to do. I don't care if you can see it online or not. You should not have posted that period.

mjjfan37

I'm sorry guys but I don't see what the big stink is all about. Especially if the address was already there. Apparently Michael has no issue with his fans knowing his address because instead of asking them to leave he sent them pizza. So I am guessing that people already know his address if they were outside his gates singing. I really think that you guys need to lighten up as far as Michael is concerned. Yes, there are some things that are better left unsaid (un-posted) but come on do we really need to attack somebody because we disagree with their decision. I come to this forum because I am a long time Michael fan and once in a while I like to find out what's going on with him; the good, bad, and the ugly. I am pretty sure that the majority of people that come to and post to this forum do so because they love Michael and his music and just want to share any information that they have with other fans.

Can't we all just get along. We are all only human and I am sure that in your life time you have made a bad choice and an error in judgement yourself. If you don't agree with the choice to post the article fine. Then say so, don't read it, and move on but let's not go on the attack.

Peace, Love, and Happiness

miss

Justlookingaround;206937 said:
I am sure Michael is going to be so very happy that you and Norm just gave out his address. I mean really did you have to post this?

Fans have already been there.. so what exactly do you want? where he lives was never a secret..

Ben

Despite the fact Michael is 100% innocent, I don't think he's wise for him to be living near an elementary school because you know how the media want Michael be guilty, and he should maybe be a bit more wary where he's staying.

Some of the pathetic local people in the area just want some publicity, and should except Michael is a father of 3 children himself, has been vindicated of false child abuse charges, and has no sexual interest in children (I bet he likes their prissy mothers). There is no reason to kick up such a fuse and negativity about Michael Jackson moving in to the area. I'm sure him living there (for how long I don't know) will raise the house prices.

R e a f u

Ben;206952 said:
Despite the fact Michael is 100% innocent, I don't think he's wise for him to be living near an elementary school because you know how the media want Michael be guilty, and he should maybe be a bit more wary where he's staying.

Some of the pathetic local people in the area just want some publicity, and should except Michael is a father of 3 children himself, has been vindicated of false child abuse charges, and has no sexual interest in children (I bet he likes their prissy mothers). There is no reason to kick up such a fuse and negativity about Michael Jackson moving in to the area. I'm sure him living there (for how long I don't know) will raise the house prices.

Great minds really do think alike: I was thinking the very same thing. Since the US and Canada have those sex-offender registries, despite we ALL KNOWING that Michael is innocent, morally and legally, you just know some joker is going to push that Mike be registered and his house listed :glare:.

rockgrl82

Oh, come on guys. We don't need to be arguing on here. We all know that tabloids like to try to say that they figured out where he is living. Now, I am reasonably sure that this article is not truth-based. It seems to me like they are just trying to say that he lives by an elementary school now just to get a rise out of people. And, you know, it really is not hard to find the addresses if you really want them. I can put in Neverland Ranch and have the full mailing address in less than 30 seconds. You can also put in Hayvenhurst Mansion and get the mailing address for it. Just_Peachy is not trying to stir up trouble, she was just curious as to what everyone thinks.:D

R e a f u

rockgrl82;206957 said:
seems to me like they are just trying to say that he lives by an elementary school now just to get a rise out of people.

Definitely have a rise out of us, that's for sure :(. And I also agree, I don't think Peachy posted this to stir up trouble.

Ben

R e a f u;206954 said:
Great minds really do think alike: I was thinking the very same thing. Since the US and Canada have those sex-offender registries, despite we ALL KNOWING that Michael is innocent, morally and legally, you just know some jokers is going to push that Mike be registered and his house listed :glare:.

To these jokers, Michael just being falsely accused adds a ? to his name. Once accused, no matter how easily any person has proved their innocence of in a court of law a name in connection to child abuse is guilty to some so called good people. And as the UK media said in 1993, about the false Jorden Chandler allegations, "innocent or guilty mud sticks". The media need to report Michael's case 2005 accurately, and stop saying Michael paid Chandler to stop the allegations because that money came from a civil court case the Chandler's filed. And the stopped co-operating with the Police once they got the money by their own free will. Which is a fact the media always choose to ignore.

R e a f u

Ben;206962 said:
The media need to report Michael's case 2005 accurately, and stop saying Michael paid Chandler to stop the allegations because that money came from a civil court case the Chandler's filed. And the stopped co-operating with the Police once they got the money by their own free will. Which is a fact the media always choose to ignore.

Now that's something I didn't know! Guess it shows how well the media are at being selective in what information they report. I swear to God, that man has been through such hell.

danaluvsmj

So what if he's living near a school? He's a free man and should have the right to live where he wants. Maybe people don't think that he wants to live near a school so his children can be with other kids their age? They should just get over the fact that he was acquitted.