Michael Jackson POPPED THE COLLAR?!

HeavenSent

when i looked at the thread title, I thought it was going to say, "Michael Jackson popped the question". My brain immediately shouted out, "To Who?? WHO, DAMMIT?!"

but ah... anyway, lol...I don't get the shock about this tidbit. It's not crazy or anything, it's just when people wear their shirt collars turned up. I would have never said that Michael started that trend, but hey...whatever they say!

privacy

BOFL Carla, same thought.

But yeh.. the only thing I don't get is.. I'm so sure that was around before Michael lol

Pirate.

Now, chill a minnit. Just cuz ONE GUY said it ONCE on ONE SITE with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION doesn't mean it's true. Also....he could have meant Michael Jackson the Beer Hunter. If you don't know who that is, you don't Google for Michael very much.

Pirate. said:
Now, chill a minnit. Just cuz ONE GUY said it ONCE on ONE SITE with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION doesn't mean it's true. Also....he could have meant Michael Jackson the Beer Hunter. If you don't know who that is, you don't Google for Michael very much.
I HATE THAT GUY! He needs to change his name to something else M-J! like.....MICK-JAGGER or....MICHAEL-JORDAN...........

NicholeAJackson

Yes, its true. In the 70's/80's, I remember it being the Style. Still Is. I've always loved wearing My collar up. That's the way to wear a shirt/blouse.

Pirate.

Blame It On The Boogie said:
I HATE THAT GUY! He needs to change his name to something else M-J! like.....MICK-JAGGER or....MICHAEL-JORDAN...........
*agrees* That guy screws up my eBay searches! I DON'T WANT A DAMN ROUND-THE-WORLD BEER GUIDE!

flomango

Dang, really? lol I actually dont search "Michael Jackson" in search engines (at least, not anymore, after I came across some of the content I was getting).

I really cant stand to see the stupid sites that would pass my way. lol