Michael Jackson Prosecutor in Trouble (Aug 3 2004)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Jackson Prosecutor in Trouble

thomas_sneddon_RobynBeck2.jpg

Troubled singer Michael Jackson's defense team has accused a prosecutor in his child molestation case of breaking a gag order.

Santa Barbara, California District Attorney Tom Sneddon last month told a Canadian conference of fellow DAs that witnesses had been contacted "to keep them off TV."

Now the "Beat It" star's lawyers have asked Santa Barbara Superior Court to decide if Sneddon's actions are a violation of the order.

Sneddon made his comments in front of a Vancouver crowd on July 20. He said, "We sent letters to some people saying we intended to call them as witnesses in order to keep them off TV."

In June, Jackson was reprimanded by Judge Rodney Melville after he released a statement that read: "I did not, and would not, ever, harm a child."

Melville told the 45-year-old all future comments on the case must be deemed acceptable by the court first.

Jackson denies committing a lewd act on a child, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

Photo Copyright Getty Images

:nav Source: http://www.wokr13.tv/entertainment/story.a...08-60D503D3199A

floacist

I saw this on the news and for once the news had actual facts about the case and the reporters were laughin @ Sneddon's ugly ass.Sneddon should just start packin his ass for a permanent vacation in Alaska.

Sushi

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!At the picture of Sneddon!
Surly not even his own mother could love that face!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by LLLViper
If the judge finds out that Sneddon did break the gag order, will he be removed from this "Case?"

Heather~
I think Sneddon won't be prosecuting this "case" either way. He's too involved.