Michael Jackson\'s Kids Are In Distress

OneMoreChance

Michael Jackson's Kids Are In Distress

After the death of Michael Jackson, his three kids are staying with their grandmother Katherine. But it has emerged that the kids are living in distress. Katherine reportedly takes care of five other children apart from her grandchildren children, Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7 at her LA home.

Questions are being asked on their living condition after one of the children was seen brandishing a 300,000-volt stun gun and the other had slapped his brother in the face.

Notice was given to Katherine, he take proper action by by child welfare officials to act a month ago due to too many threats to ‘a stable life’ for Jackson’s children. Alejandra and her kids continue to stay there in unfavorable condition till date.

A source reveals, “These are really tense and frightening times. With eight kids in one place it's a burden for Katherine.Officers asked for the numbers to be reduced, but nothing has happened. It's just a few days before they check back, and they have enough grounds to take all the youngsters into care. It's a nightmare and we are terrified of the next step."

http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2010/m ... 00510.html

I posted this here until more substantial info comes out (or not).

I really hope this is not true! Michael would be devastated that his children were being taken care of by strangers!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]
Alejandra and her kids continue to stay there in unfavorable condition till date.

How could Hayvenhurst be in unfavourable conditions?[/quote]

Because it appears that the only parenting is being done by Katherine. She not exactly young anymore and shouldn't be expected to ba a parent to children who HAVE parents!

MJfan01'

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Michael Jackson's Kids Are In Distress

After the death of Michael Jackson, his three kids are staying with their grandmother Katherine. But it has emerged that the kids are living in distress. Katherine reportedly takes care of five other children apart from her grandchildren children, Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7 at her LA home.

Questions are being asked on their living condition after one of the children was seen brandishing a 300,000-volt stun gun and the other had slapped his brother in the face.

Notice was given to Katherine, he take proper action by by child welfare officials to act a month ago due to too many threats to ‘a stable life’ for Jackson’s children. Alejandra and her kids continue to stay there in unfavorable condition till date.

A source reveals, “These are really tense and frightening times. With eight kids in one place it's a burden for Katherine.Officers asked for the numbers to be reduced, but nothing has happened. It's just a few days before they check back, and they have enough grounds to take all the youngsters into care. It's a nightmare and we are terrified of the next step."

http://living.oneindia.in/insync/2010/m ... 00510.html

I posted this here until more substantial info comes out (or not).

I really hope this is not true! Michael would be devastated that his children were being taken care of by strangers![/quote]
I am so sick of these unnamed "sources". I wonder if what they say is even true. I truly hope everything gets situated.