Michael Jackson\'s Worldwide Performance Chart Thread

Tabloid Junkie

Pierpento - Thanks soooo much AS USUAL!!

uk/Hulk/Dani - Thanks alot as well!!

http://news.designtechnica.com/article8672.html

Apple's Already Sold Over 1 Million Videos

By Geoff Duncan
Staff Writer, Designtechnica News

Apple says the iTunes Music Store has sold more than 1 million videos since the company introduced its new video-capable iPod on October 12.

Apple Computer announced today that customers of its iTunes Music Store have purchased more than 1 million videos since the video-download service was introduced alongside new video-capable iPods on October 12.

"Selling one million videos in less than 20 days strongly suggests there is a market for legal video downloads," said Steve Jobs, Apple (and Pixar) CEO. "Our next challenge is to broaden our content offerings, so that customers can enjoy watching more videos on their computers and new iPods."

And the offerings could certainly be much broader: videos for sale on Apple's store cost $1.99 each, and are formatted at a low resolution for playback on Apple's video iPods. Selections include music videos from popular music artists, shorts films from Pixar, and (most notably) ad-free episodes from popular ABC television series such as Desperate Housewives and Lost available only one day after broadcast.

Apple says the top video downloads include music videos from Michael Jackson, Fatboy Slim and Kanye West, alongside Pixar’s For the Birds and Boundin', and, of course, episodes of Lost and Desperate Housewives.

-----

As of: October 29th, 2005 (5:45PST)

CURRENT TOP 100 MUSIC VIDEOS (US)

#1 - Thriller
#19 - Smooth Criminal
#24 - Billie Jean
#57 - Black or White
#62 - Remember the Time
#77 - Bad
#97 - The Way You Make Me Feel

Thanks TSCM.

-----