Michael Jackson Tattoos

jessipoo89

I'm planning on getting a Michael tattoo on June 25th and I was wondering what other Michael tattoos everyone has or was planning on getting.

oldschoolfan

I am going to be getting a tattoo at some point, I'm not ready just yet but I know exactly what it's going to be. I don't want to give it away until I get it done because I want it to be personal to me, but it's going to be a line to one of Michael's songs.
I know someone who has 'THIS IS IT' as a tattoo, and someone else who has one on the back of their neck which is either that sillouette of Michael on his toes or that MJ sign (I can't remember).

Pirate.

Ooh good idea. I'm getting a tat as well but I'm still gathering the funds; I was thinking 'oh I'll do it over the summer' and I didn't even make the connection to do it on June 25th. I forget sometimes that it even happened...

I'm getting a color portrait done, for sure. I haven't decided on the pic yet but I have a few I've narrowed it down to (I've seen some train wreck portraits of MJ done so I'm doing my research for sure lmao). It's gonna be on my forearm, so everyone can see it all the time (including myself). I can guarantee that it's not gonna be the only Michael tattoo I get, either. Someday I want to get the cover of Moonwalker done on my upper arm.

I found some really nice ones.

mj-tattoo3.jpg

mj-tattoo2.jpg

mj-tattoo.jpg

Same guy lol.

tattooXIV.jpg

This next one is one of my favorites, ever.

tattooXVII.jpg

tattooVIII.jpg

tattooXI.jpg

tattooXII.jpg

tattooXIII.jpg

tattooXV.jpg

tattooXVI.jpg

tattooI.jpg

tattooIII.jpg

tattooVI.jpg

tattooII.jpg

I'll stop now so I don't spam the thread lmao. ^.^

Pirate.

Oh! I might as well post this. It's ...related lmao.

Here is something I did; a scarification. It's similar to a tattoo, but there's no ink. It's an image cut into your skin (in my case, the MJ logo). It's a really old art form, but recently it's been revived in the body modification world. Mine was done the night of June 25th and took maybe 2-2.5 hours. It looks really nice now that it's fully healed. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's natural looking, like it's a part of me. :)

The link is below (I didn't directly post the image because it might bother some people :p).

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm352/VonKrolock/mjscar-2.jpg

Palmyra

Pirate, keep posting pictures of tattoos please. Or where do you get them? I wanted to view more pics.

jessipoo89

Palmyra;233988 said:
Pirate, keep posting pictures of tattoos please. Or where do you get them? I wanted to view more pics.

Where did you get them?? Because whenever I've googled Michael Jackson tattoos I always get like the same three or four. Thanks for posting all of the pictures by the way. :thumbsup

Pirate.

Here's a few more:

tattooVII.jpg

tattooV.jpg

tattooIV.jpg

tattooX.jpg

This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Notice the logo in the jacket:

SDC10625.jpg

mickael.jpg

mjtat006.jpg

I like this one, cos it's in color. People usually just get it in black:

mjtat.png

mjtat.jpg

Jessi, I pretty much Googled them as well; image search and link search. I went through a couple pages. I searched Photobucket too. And some tattoo sites such as BME.

SmpsnsFan3

There's a backstory to the Thriller barcode, which makes the tattoo extra thoughtful and creative:

Legend had it that the number of the barcode was actually Michael's telephone number. I feel sorry for all the other people that got called:p

oldschoolfan

Another idea you could try is getting something in a different language. I am thinking of getting a non-Michael tattoo with religious/spiritual symbols. It will have Michael in mind, I sort of got the idea from both Lily Allens tattoo on her wrist and the symbols that were flashing up on the screen at the end of Michael's memorial when everyone was on stage singing. Then I remembered in the extras of TII (oh yes, I have seen them! -memories of Michael, I couldn't bare to watch that), on one of Michael's jackets he was meant to wear it had Heal the World written in Arabic.

privacy

These are all really gorgeous! A few I hadn't seen before. I really like your scarification Pirate, the other half has been planning a piece for a while :)

I'm still deciding what to get and where. There's so many lyrics/quotes/images I want.. I just need to make it more personal to me.

jessipoo89

Hey guys, I actually recently got my MJ tattoo on my left shoulder blade. I got it on Friday so it's still healing but I absolutely love it. My coworkers (except for a few) have given me shit about it but I don't care because they don't know what it's like to be an MJ fan and how much he means to us. One of my coworkers did say that Michael would be very touched by my tattoo, which meant a lot to me. Anyway, here it is:

Image185.jpg

It says Gone Too Soon at the top, the MJ logo and 1958-2009 underneath.

MJfan01'

[quote name="jessipoo89"]
Hey guys, I actually recently got my MJ tattoo on my left shoulder blade. I got it on Friday so it's still healing but I absolutely love it. My coworkers (except for a few) have given me shit about it but I don't care because they don't know what it's like to be an MJ fan and how much he means to us. One of my coworkers did say that Michael would be very touched by my tattoo, which meant a lot to me. Anyway, here it is:

Image185.jpg

It says Gone Too Soon at the top, the MJ logo and 1958-2009 underneath.
[/quote]
Nice!