Michael Jackson To Tour With Akon?

moonwalker5885

In a new interview, Akon protege Ray Lavender spoke of Akon's work and the possibility of a tour with Michael Jackson.
Lavender says, "...we have a big tour coming up with Akon and Michael Jackson. How big is that?" He continues, "Yeah, I call Akon everyday and ask him if he is for real. But you know he did 6 or 7 new songs on Michael Jackson’s new album, so it’s very realistic."

Source: Modern Ghana

Ben

There is more of a chance of pigs flying than Michael Jackson touring with Akon. Besides wouldn't it be more a case of Akon to Tour With Michael Jackson, because Akon would just the Michael's support act.

fern

i'm tired of this kind of so called news which of course won't happen, i can only hope the new album is really for this year, MJ said he won't do big tour again, but if the album is for this year i think he will be almost obliged to go on tour, CDs don't sell anymore, the artists get money by touring now...:michaeljacksonicon:

mysteriousone

moonwalker5885;204020 said:
In a new interview, Akon protege Ray Lavender spoke of Akon's work and the possibility of a tour with Michael Jackson.
Lavender says, "...we have a big tour coming up with Akon and Michael Jackson. How big is that?" He continues, "Yeah, I call Akon everyday and ask him if he is for real. But you know he did 6 or 7 new songs on Michael Jackson’s new album, so it’s very realistic."

Source: Modern Ghana
Jennifer, thought I'd just pop in here and let you know, you have to post an actual url so peeps can click onto it and see that it's coming from a reliable source and not from someone like that idiot, Friedbrain!! :wink

I've seen this talk about Akon touring with Michael over in MaxJax so I'll see if I can find an url! :D

Mysti!