Michael Made The Compassion Come Out In Me!

Well Thursday night me and my mom were coming back from getting my hair done and we have to go across this railroad track to get back on our side of town. Well there is a light when u cross the tracks and its an intersection. Well on the left hand side is the where people can walk. Its also handicap assesible. With a ramp and then the curb meets the ramp. As I'm sitting in the car eatin my Taco Bell and listenin to Rock With You I see this guy who has mental retardation. He's in one of those automatic wheel chairs and he must have lived around in the area. Well he was crossing while we are stopped at the red light so when I see him I think he's kinda going really fast across the street. Whe he gets it the middle of the street he stops and then looks both ways. So I'm just hoping this man doesnt get hit and luckily he doesnt. She I keep watching making sure he gets to the otherside and I dunno why I was so fixated on this man. Well as he gets to the ramp he looks like he's about to make when he catches the curb unevenly and falls over. I dropped my taco and told my mom that he fell over he fell over. So she was like calm down I'll pull over in the gas station that was across the way. I'm starting to shake and get worried. I already had my cell phone in my hand. My mom pulls over and I jump out the car she tells me to watch for cars and then I go across the street. When i get over there he's laying in a way that if the light had changed befor anyone had gotten to him he would have been run over cuz have his body was in the street and the other half was caught underneith his wheelchair. Well the women was already asking if he was ok. He didnt respond but he was concious thank God. I nearly started crying when I saw him. He was on his side. So this guy came runnin over sayin he knew him personally then a police woman who was off duty told us not move him and she had called the fire department already. She asked him his name and he spoke wit a disfunction and said his name was Richard. After I kinda figured everything was in good hands I left still being extremely worried if he had made it to the hospital or what? When I got back in the car I was shaking terribly and almost started crying. My mom was like aww bless ur heart your so compassionate. She told me I had always been that way but I truly think Mike was the one who pulled it out strongly enough so I would take action of it. I strongly thank him for it. It never really hit me until that night that his words truley touched my heart.

Wow, that's an incredible story! Bless Richard, and you, for caring so much! Most people would have just left him there ;.;

*hug* Michael DOES have that compassionate, peaceful, helpful influence on you. He's seriously rubbed off on me too. I used to be an angry, nervous person before Michael came into my life-- now I'm pretty much a hippie. Peace and love. :D And inner peace as well. It's wonderful.

So I really understand how you feel!

Thanks for the kind words! I still really hope he's ok. When we go back over that way next time I am gonna go by the gas station and ask if he made it. Cuz the lady that was working the store came runnin out and saw it to! I prayed for him to. The song "On The Line" made me realize everything to. Michaels is so amazing. I would just about anything to tell him this whole story and how he affected me!

Minnie Dia

you go gurl, that was really nice {lack of a better word] of you... Michaels songs and speecehs do get to us, bless him, i hope hes okay, bless you too gurl, can never more prouder.