Michael News!!!!!!!!!!!

69sofine

Hey everybody, according to the New York Post Michael will be on the cover of "The Source Magazine" its next issue. Just thought I'd let y'all know.
:tooexcite

dangerous

mjjsource has a statement up that says MJ wont be at a hiphop PC thats supposed to happen. THis is probably false as well.

floacist

I got my hopes up:( that would have been so good well I would rather him be on VIBE if he was to be on the cover of a Hip Hop magazine.

mjj_jdj

lol u all are silly, Michael Jackson is going to be on the cover of the "The Source" magazine, on the next issue, that has been confirmed, it has also been confirmed that MIchael will not be at the conference with the other Hip Hop stars who are supporting him against Eminems video...Just thought i would clear that up. so MJ is going to be on the "The Source" (The Biggest HIP HOP magazine) on the next cover, and he isnt attending the conference. OKAY!

It doesn't matter to me which mag cover he's on, I'm gettin' it. I also heard he's suppose to be on the cover of GQ either this month or next. GQ is real class. He's been on VIBE a bunch a times, the latest was what, March 2002? Yeah.. :D

dangerous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol u all are silly, Michael Jackson is going to be on the cover of the "The Source" magazine, on the next issue, that has been confirmed,

who was it confirmed by? do u have a source?

mjj_jdj

AAhh yea, reading in the NY Post it said it has been confirmed the CEO of The Source said it, lol thats the source "Benizo" the CEO of the source. :D anything else ?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
I won't be surprised if this backfires if you know what i Mean.

Backfires on Michael? No, I don't think being on the cover of an African American targeted magazine will heavily backfire on him.

HeavenSent

This is being reported from the New York Post, ya'll! Glorified tabloid. They've gotten shit wrong before.

I'll believe it when I see it.

mjj_jdj

It also was in MJstar, but the important part is, i guess u must have overread it when i typed it "THE CEO SAID MJ WOULD BE ON THE NEXT COVER" , oh wait by the raise of hands who here is a current subscriber of "The Source" mag....*rise hand* ME me me, *looks around* ohhh no one else, well i guess u guys will just have to wait and for the next issue to come out and see for urself, then i shalll say told ya s, ull see :p

HeavenSent

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
It also was in MJstar, but the important part is, i guess u must have overread it when i typed it "THE CEO SAID MJ WOULD BE ON THE NEXT COVER" , oh wait by the raise of hands who here is a current subscriber of "The Source" mag....*rise hand* ME me me, *looks around* ohhh no one else, well i guess u guys will just have to wait and for the next issue to come out and see for urself, then i shalll say told ya s, ull see :p
Why would we be giving credit to you? There are other people here who believe this based on what they've seen or heard elsewhere. Just because you say it here, doesn't mean we're all going to bowdown and thank you for informing us. And also, I'm sure they're more heads than you who subscribes to/reads The Source. C'mon now.

Secondly, Note to you: MJStar is not credible, and it not regarded on this site as such. The longer you're here, the longer you'll find out that unless it comes from his official site, mjjsource.com, we will NOT know for sure that it's true.

mjj_jdj

i didnt ask for anybody to bow down, unless u want to then so be it...and I have the source and im tellin u that the CEO said mj would be on the cover, im stating what i know, believe it or not , i could care less, and I don't care what YOU deem credible or not, and I'm pretty sure that not to many ppl on this site are subscribed to "The Source" magazine, you aren't :D