Michael on youtube.com

floetic_justice

Caution: Youtube.com can be very addicting  :D

Just search Michael's name (or anyone's for that matter) and have fun! You can upload your own videos to share aswell :)

And if anyone is interested, they also have the Blood on the Dancefloor video that I was talking about awhile; that is NOT the Refugee Camp Remix -- its still the same video, but theres some extra/longer clips of Michael dancing! So definetely check that out.

floetic_justice

OMG I just found a video of Michael, James Brown AND Prince on stage together!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/w/James-Brown%2C-Pr...chael%20jackson

woohoo.gif

MJSpice2

Originally posted by floetic_justice@Jan 5 2006, 02:50 AM
Caution: Youtube.com can be very addicting  :D

Just search Michael's name (or anyone's for that matter) and have fun! You can upload your own videos to share aswell :)

And if anyone is interested, they also have the Blood on the Dancefloor video that I was talking about awhile; that is NOT the Refugee Camp Remix -- its still the same video, but theres some extra/longer clips of Michael dancing! So definetely check that out.

Yeah that viddie is from the Number Ones DVD. :D
From MJSpice

flygirl

Can someone please tell me if the refugee camp remix is another video of Blood on the dance floor?cause i never seen it!!

Cristine87

Originally posted by flygirl@Jan 6 2006, 02:43 AM
Can someone please tell me if the refugee camp remix is another video of Blood on the dance floor?cause i never seen it!!
It's a remix version of BOTDF! It's on History Videos Volume II. It's pretty much the same video.

HeavenSent

I discovered youtube.com by accident; there's so many videos that are so homemade it's hilarious. I would NEVER post my crap for the whole world to see. No one wants to see me trying to moonwalk, hahaha.

The MJ videos and clips are nice :) I sat and watched Smooth Criminal before class and felt very invigorated afterwards. :D :D