Michael\'s Audio Message to Italian Fans

mjj_jdj

Here is Michael's message to his Italian fans Here
Here is the transcript of what he is saying:
"Hi everyone, this is Michael Jackson.

I'm sorry I cant be at your celebration tonight. I would love to be there with you in Italy. I hope everyone's having fun and having a good time. I wanna say hello and send my love to everyone that is there. Your support means everything to me.

I love my European fans, you are the greatest. You are my second family, I love you so much. I'm so blessed to have fans like you all over the world that are so loyal to me and continue to see beyond all the negative press and the lies of people that claim to be friends but they really hurt me. I cannot defend myself against every lie that is told, but I am so grateful that I have such amazing supporters that stand up for the truth no matter what.

I hope that you'll have a wonderful time tonight, have fun and enjoy the boxset. I'm with you there in spirit, I hope to see you all soon, very soon. I love you so so much and thank you from the bottom of my heart. From Prince, Paris, Blanket and myself: we love you!

Thank you, I love you Italy, bye bye."
Source: MJstar

A

Anonymous

I love my European fans, you are the greatest. You are my second family, I love you so much.

How RUDE! He doesn't love me like a 2nd family. :(

:laugh

T4p

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I love my European fans, you are the greatest. You are my second family, I love you so much.

T4p

Babygirl, you knows he loves you more. :wink He loves his US fans just much as his European fans. There are a lot of them overseas.

floacist

Michael shows nooooo thanks or props of any sort to Canada..EVER!Ooh well, I am half Italian so that thanks goes out to me too :) haha

MJslave

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Babygirl, you knows he loves you more. :wink He loves his US fans just much as his European fans. There are a lot of them overseas.
What about Australia? *sniff* we never get anything....(still waiting for boxset to come.........)

Tiger Lilly

Aww that's so sweet! :heart2: I wish we could download the message he sent to us in London a couple of weeks ago... :(

Mikey's Angel

Aaaawww....that is soooo sweet of him...I live in Sweden...I love you Michael..:cupid::heart2:More than ANYTHING!!! :inlove:heart2: :heart2:If something ever happens to you I dunno what to do....

Thats really sweet of Michael to show his love and appreciation towards us fans

Lmao at Ashley. You never fail to make me laugh :laugh

~Jamie~

minnie michael

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

T4p

i love Vicky, Vicky is very funny and open, i like the way she talks..xixi always give me a smile.. :bustbubbl

Mike..i wish i am not a outsider..crying.. :hellnaw love UK fans, Us fans, right now..European fans..xiixi we need to stand up and do more to make Mike say i love Asian fans..that's our fault..not his.. :throwings