Michael\'s Back

LilMsPYT

I got this info from MJNewsOnline.........

LucyHatton Says:

According to Michael's brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael's back problems have improved following a stint in the Santa Ynez Cottage Hospital on Sunday afternoon.

US newswoman Barbara Walters reported:

"This morning... I received a phone call from Jermaine Jackson's people... and I was told that after several days of rest that Michael's back is better, that he's in very good sprits, and he's feeling very optimistic.
His sisters, I was told, are at the ranch, and the brothers are joining him so that they're all together for the verdict."

LilMsPYT

yeah i know im glag his back is better and his family are going to be there 4 support wen he gets to know the verdict. :)

Black Loafers

yeah I am soo glad he is feeling better! :D Sometimes MJnewsonline is just pure crap! Once they said that if Michael was going to prison he would kill himself. They said he would hang himself or something like that. Stupis motha fukkas :extremely

floetic_justice

"This morning... I received a phone call from Jermaine Jackson's people... and I was told that after several days of rest that Michael's back is better, that he's in very good sprits, and he's feeling very optimistic. His sisters, I was told, are at the ranch, and the brothers are joining him so that they're all together for the verdict."
It makes me want to cry that they're all there for Michael. I know they're all stressed but at least they're together enjoying one another's company.