Michael\'s Birthday - Fan Information

moonball29

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...nid=7&Itemid=37

Michael's Birthday - Fan Information

Created: Tuesday, 16 August 2005

As EVERYONE knows Michael's birthday is coming up. There are fabulous events scheduled all over the world. Hopefully, most of you can attend one in your area.

I have been getting an overwhelming amount of email asking about Michael's mailing address for those who have gifts they want to send him.

Here it is:

Michael Jackson / Birthday 2005
Neverland Valley Ranch
Los Olivos, California
USA

Thank you!

Karen Faye

source: MJJsource

Shannon

Ohh.. What can we give a person like Michael? Hmmm I have to think of something.

Maybe I finally have the courage to send him the poem I wrote to him a few months ago? :)

frozen rose

I know what I will do... inside the card, I will slip in a little drawing of Michael strangling Sneddon and write 'You've been Victorious: You've defeated Sneddon... At last'

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by frozen rose
I know what I will do... inside the card, I will slip in a little drawing of Michael strangling Sneddon and write 'You've been Victorious: You've defeated Sneddon... At last'
:lol: That's a good 'un. I'm deff gonna send him a card i think

Kanya

I am a thousand present certain that is Peace, Love, Mercy, Innocence, all in one bower of harmony and kinship and colourblindness!...

Kanya

Sorry, I meant "percent", not "present"....I must have been thinking of a thousand presents for Michael...