Michael\'s Birthday in 3 days!!!!!

OMG! I am soo excited ya'll! I cant believe Michael's birthday is almost here! :inlove :inlove what are you all doing for it? Anything special? I'm gonna wear my MJ Shirt and like listen to him all day long hehe! :) If I knew the address I had of his was right I'd send him a birthday card but I'm not sure if it is so I guess I'll just celebrate it by myself lol. :laugh
I cant believe it tho, he's gonna be 46! He dont even look like it. He looks like he's in his 30's! Don't ya'll think so?! hmmm... anyways what are ya'll doin for Michael's birthday? :D

*LoVeLy~OnE*

brenna! I'm gonna met up with some fans, I can't wait!:tooexcite we're gonna watch peter pan and michael videos, and I'm gonna bake a cake...! hehe :D ofcourse we're singing the birthday song too..:p :banana-mu My outfit for the day, is a black fedora, my michael necklace, and a t-shirt with the message: Make love, not war! :D

Oh that's awesome!! :thumbsup :tooexcite I wish I could bake a cake but I guess I'll just settle for watching MJ videos, listening to MJ all day and wearing my MJ shirt :inlove :inlove hehe!

ThrillerGirl_

Wooow.. time just flies by! Can't believe that he is 46 either! He still looks like in his 30's :inlove
Well I will probably make a cake and listen to him and watch some videos and talk on here and just have a good time and then I'll sing to him LOL.
It will be a wonderful day :drinkingb :D

danaluvsmj

woo I can't believe it! My baby's turning 46 in 3 days! I sent in a video for Michael for MJFC's birthday video project and I sent him a card *runs and hides*
I'm gonna blast lots of MJ tunes in honor of his special day.

*LoVeLy~OnE*

Originally posted by JohnnysLilPirate
Oh that's awesome!! :thumbsup :tooexcite I wish I could bake a cake but I guess I'll just settle for watching MJ videos, listening to MJ all day and wearing my MJ shirt :inlove :inlove hehe!

I know! it's so good to meet people that you have something in common with! Especially on this occasion :D
i think everybody will have a terrefic time on his birthday, hope he celebrates it with his kids and people who love him..!
It's just so strange that he's 46...! :laugh He seems so young to me... :D

I know what ya'll mean! :inlove It's just so insane! I mean, here's a totally gorgeous man who's gonna be 46!!!!!!! and he don't even look it! That's a good thing though! Just imagine when he's like 60 and still lookin finnneeeeee!!! :licklips:

well... we'll see! :laugh lol. j/k

MJsToy

omg!! I can't WAIT!!! ahhhh!! lol
I don't know what I'm going to do? :2thinking all my michael videos are at my daddys house :(...umm....I'll see if I can go shopping!!! Then I'll go to like, hot topic and get me a michael shirt!! Hot Topic is like, THE place to get michael stuff?! I dunno why they have so much MJ stuff there, b/c it's not an MJ store i dunno lollol!!
I have NO mj friends in my school...I did have 1, but she had to go to another school!! OOH!! I KNOW!! I could spend it with my neices!! haha! they LOVE mj just as much as i do!!
HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! hahaha!

minnie michael

awwwww yes i still remember last year Michael's birthday how we stay online the whole day and keep up with the up-to-date birthday party...xixiix :D this year we has to celebriate by oursleves and wish Michael has a huge birthday and has a happy day with his kids... i bet just seeing his kids's happy smile that's what Michael want!!!!! yeahhhh!!!!!! :attheclub :banana-mu

yes he still looks sooo fine and handsome canot believe that this year is his 46 years old birthday...sweet babe forever.... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MJforever

omg i can't believe it... 3 days! im going to bake a cake and listen to MJ songs all day! wow he's turning 46! time passes waaay to fast

LadyInMJsLife

I'm having some friends over at my place for MJ's birthday. We will be watching MJ videos all night, and I'll be wearing my MJ shirt. :welovemj :inlove

Originally posted by MJsToy
I don't know what I'm going to do? :2thinking all my michael videos are at my daddys house :(...umm....I'll see if I can go shopping!!! Then I'll go to like, hot topic and get me a michael shirt!! Hot Topic is like, THE place to get michael stuff?! I dunno why they have so much MJ stuff there, b/c it's not an MJ store i dunno lollol!!
I have NO mj friends in my school...I did have 1, but she had to go to another school!! OOH!! I KNOW!! I could spend it with my neices!! haha! they LOVE mj just as much as i do!!
Hot Topic has Michael Jackson stuff?! I had nooo idea!!! The one where I live I don't think has any. I've been there and I've only seen like Gothic/Rock/Punk stuff. The only other stuff I saw was POTC Shirts and like funny stuff, but no MJ Stuff. Hmmm I'm gonna have to maybe go to their website and check that out.

Anyways...... HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :inlove :blowkisse :inlove :blowkisse I wish you the best birthday ever!!!! :):)

urbanpinkpixie

Originally posted by MJsToy

I like LIVE at Hot Topic, and I never see any Michael stuff. I think I shall go investigate their website.

I can't believe it!! My baaaaabeee... ;.;!!! *sobs into random person's shoulder!*

No, seriously. I love MJ's birthday. August 29th should be a national holiday!! When people spend time with their kids and friendies and stuff..and of course, blare MJ music. That's what you all seem to be doing.

;.; I wish I had MJ-fan friendies offline to hang with..meh... guess I'll just call up every one of my friendies on the phone and tell 'em it's MJ's birthday and to worship the birfday boy. Tee hee. I mean that in the nicest way possible..!!

I'm gonna watch MJ viddies all day and draw something faaaab of him!

HAPPY EARLY BIRFDAY MICHAAAAEEEL!

Badine

One of my MJ friends is having a party at her house. We are going to watch MJ videos, peter pan, and blare MJs music. We are also going to all eat MJS favourite food. ITs gonna be such a fun day! I cant wait!

privacy

Ohhh baby.

What I'll be doing is working. Yup, the bastards wouldn't let me have the day off. Otherwise, I'da been in kent with my boyfriend, driving him mad when I start speaking about MJ, and listening to his songs :D

But instead, I'm workin. 9-5. Yay!! :extremely

I'm gonna get home, get changed into my most Michaely stuff, and bake a cake if I got some decent ingredients. Listen to MJ.. come on here for the rest of the day to chat to some of you guys cus I don't know anyone around me who's an MJ fan!

Have fun, everyone!!

August 29th should be a national holiday!! When people spend time with their kids and friendies and stuff..and of course, blare MJ music. That's what you all seem to be doing.

That'd be such a good idea..

Next time, we should organise a big fat mahoosive water fight between some MJ fans :D

Labomba

on monday i am gonna wear my mj shirt and i am gonna celebrate him since his birthday is on a saturday i must wear it on monday!

Originally posted by Labomba
on monday i am gonna wear my mj shirt and i am gonna celebrate him since his birthday is on a saturday i must wear it on monday!
:question Where are U from? Where I'm from 8-29-04 is on a Sunday! LOL!!

:mjistheki