Michael\'s Handwriting Analysis leans toward \"Guilty?\" WTF?!

Pirate.

http://myhandwriting.com/news/michaeljackson/

I was looking for his signature when I happened across this....what the hell?

It's very, very interesting if only for the fact you can completely pick it apart for its falseness. :icon_hitting

Which is only moar verified by the fact they're charging people $40 just to fricking get the whole story :8-26-03ranting:

In my fury, I sent them a good ole "you're an idiot" e-mail which read as follows:

As an extremely open minded individual who is always striving to learn more about the world, and being someone who believes Michael Jackson innocent of all charges (for evidence shown is a much stronger indicator than several handwriting samples), I entered your website to see what was to be said about the topic.

What I found was highly intriguing. In fact, I'd have even taken it into consideration had I not discovered that you were charging people for the information.

Now I know that all you people do is use big names to make big money off of gullible folks. Your information is pretentious in its assumption. You have not even considered that, first of all, Michael Jackson has always been an insecure person dating from his abusive childhood which has nothing to do with recent events, and second that his larger signatures are a sign of strength, fearlessness and courage sourced from his knowledge of his complete innocence and resulting unconcern for a possible 'guilty' verdict. He has always been the sort of person who doesn't particularly care for what anyone thinks, and puts himself out to either be accepted or reviled and then moves on. But no, you'd rather simply dismiss all of that and only push the negative press and commentary, because that's what sells, doesn't it?

So, I'll be sure to spread the word. There are plenty more, free, extremely thorough handwriting analysis courses available throughout the web.

And none of them have to slander anyone's innocent name to teach it.

You have a good day, now.

(I fully expect either no response or an automated one, OR a complete dismissal of this letter, and not an intelligent, well-thought out rebuttal defending your side. Maybe you'll surprise me?)

Sincerely,
Korynn (retarded last name)

I didn't actually put the last name bit in the e-mail but my last name really is stupid so I didn't include it here XD

Discuss. :blink:

rockgrl82

I totally agree with you. Did any of you notice that all the things he was supposedly "revealing" are things that we already know? We already know that he lost the ability to be a child at the age of 7, and that the religion he was raised on did not allow celebrating any events. We also already know that, although he is painfully shy, he is highly intelligent. It does not take a "Handwriting Analyist" to tell us this. :chairbeat:icon_hitting:D

...totally insane, eh?! I was laughing (when I partly listen to the audio and read what it means how his (Michael) signature ended up with long, tall, whatever... GOSH! I had to stop listening and reading... Totally lunatic of that person.. Okay... attending university of what??!!??? :chairbeat:icon_hitting:bs:8-26-03yuk:

Missy

They talk about him changing his signiture, but didn't he do that way before the 'incident' anyway? I could be wrong but I don't think that I am.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. More like the analyst's prejudices lean towards guilty, therefore he can see what he wants to see to confirm his own feelings....

Ben

Handwriting analysists are jerks !

To me Michael's handwriting shows someone who's very creative with a huge ego, but also lacks confidence (ie Michael's shyness) which keeps his ego in check which is why Michael isn't big headed and arrogant. But it takes a lot more than handwriting to know what makes Michael tick.

oldschoolfan

Some people are idiots, and will over analise anything to try and prove something. Its almost as though some people WANT him to be guilty. I know it sucks when you just casually look him up on the net and you come across some really dev. stuff, it really kills it, he same as if you casually mention your a fan or are into his music and people make a big deal out of it. Its stupid, and unfair to people who genuinley like him because seeing that sort of thing really sucks.