Michael\'s height..1.78m i believe..

minnie michael

i just read one thread on MJJF, someone discussed about Michael's height, i am interested in this kind of topic so i join in.. :D but i feel crushed a bit after reading one fan's post..she said Michael is really a small man, just about 1.74m.she has her own evidence.. and she is one of lucky fans who visited Michael's hotel in 2002( berlin)..and she said Michael is as high as herself, about 1.74m.. :rainbow: i canot believe it i dnot want to destory my dream about Michael's height, he is always very high in my thought i do believe he is just a lil bit shorter than my brother..my brother is 1.83...he had told me something about MIchael is impossible to be higher than him.. i remember i rough him up for that.. :laugh he always make fun of me about Michael's height but just out of sweet joking no harm at all..aww..it seems like my wishing dream is broken suddenly..i do love tall boy.. :rainbow: canot imagine MIchael is shorter than 1.78 look at his long legs..nonoonono :makeout: :console ee

SmpsnsFan3

so how much is that in English systems? I always heard he was 5'11'', which is quite a bit taller than me actually, I'm only 5'4''

how much is 5'11'' in centimeters? :idontknow

i want him to be 1,78 cus then hes as tall as my dad. and then i know how tall michael is in person cus i can just go and stand next to my dad.
yes i'm a dork.:D

A

Anonymous

Yeah he's 5'11. I came up to the middle of his chest when I stood next to him and I'm 4'8 (1.48cm)