Michael\'s Inspiration for Smooth Criminal

mysteriousone

Does anybody know why I can't get anything when I click onto that link? It's the second one I have tried of Tessa's (Jetzi) but haven't had much luck! :(

Mysti!

T0dd0la

mysteriousone;179623 said:
Does anybody know why I can't get anything when I click onto that link? It's the second one I have tried of Tessa's (Jetzi) but haven't had much luck! :(

Mysti!

Sorry i cant really, but i can try... Try to open Internett Explorer, and copy the link into the navigation toolbar... It worked for me..

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;179626 said:
Sorry i cant really, but i can try... Try to open Internett Explorer, and copy the link into the navigation toolbar... It worked for me..
Thank you, Ola! I've been waiting and waiting, praying you'd see my post and help me out here--so frustrating not being able to view anything! I'll try what you suggested! Wish me luck!

:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Arghhhhh...:( The page downloads for me, but nothing appears in those boxes (there are two)! They are blank with three little coloured shapes up in the right hand corner of the boxes! I waited for ages before to see if anything would happened, but nope...nothing! I'm at a loss as to why nothing happens! :(

Mysti!

T0dd0la

mysteriousone;179628 said:
Arghhhhh...:( The page downloads for me, but nothing appears in those boxes (there are two)! They are blank with three little coloured shapes up in the right hand corner of the boxes! I waited for ages before to see if anything would happened, but nope...nothing! I'm at a loss as to why nothing happens! :(

Mysti!

Ok.. this is weird... But I think I got the answer... You have to download realtimer player(http://www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html).. THat is a media viewer just like windows media player... Try it.. I think it would work

Tessa

Well, for those of you who cant see it, its Fred Astaire's dance and monologue put to gether with a lot of ...and I mean ALOT of similarities to dangerous" and "smooth criminal for Michael..I thought it awesome to see how much Michael REALLY idolizes the guy to actually USE some of the same lyrics and form in HIS own videos and performances..

I really like Fred Astaire too...He can DANCE!! :)

mjlover123

Tessa;179666 said:
Well, for those of you who cant see it, its Fred Astaire's dance and monologue put to gether with a lot of ...and I mean ALOT of similarities to dangerous" and "smooth criminal for Michael..I thought it awesome to see how much Michael REALLY idolizes the guy to actually USE some of the same lyrics and form in HIS own videos and performances..

yeah thats our Michael always learning from the best.:D

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;179633 said:
Ok.. this is weird... But I think I got the answer... You have to download realtimer player(http://www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html).. THat is a media viewer just like windows media player... Try it.. I think it would work
I've viewed other video's and the like on that site before, but who knows, maybe realplayer has unknowingly to me, been uninstalled on my pc! :8-26-03ranting:

Thanks for everything, Ola.........I'll look into it! :D

Mysti!

EDIT: Ola, are you sure that's the right link? I can't seem to get anything on there either! (You try it, lol)

mysteriousone

Tessa;179666 said:

Thanks for the info, Tessa! :) I'm gonna find out what the problem is, if it's the last thing I do, because I love Fred Astaire! :D

Mysti!

T0dd0la

mysteriousone;179775 said:
EDIT: Ola, are you sure that's the right link? I can't seem to get anything on there either! (You try it, lol)

hmm... I know, hmm, just go on http://www.download.com and search for "realplayer", download the first link that appaer when you scroll downwards... It should work now. If not, I dont know, I have to see your pc to fix it then, why dont you mail it up here?:)

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;179796 said:
hmm... I know, hmm, just go on http://www.download.com and search for "realplayer", download the first link that appaer when you scroll downwards... It should work now. If not, I dont know, I have to see your pc to fix it then, why dont you mail it up here?:)

LMAO! Well you've got a superman suit there, why can't you fly over here? :lol

Okay, thank you for your help! I'm tired now, and are more than likely to stuff things up, lol so I'll try tomorrow sometime! Thanks for everything! :)

Mysti!

T0dd0la

mysteriousone;179797 said:
LMAO! Well you've got a superman suit there, why can't you fly over here? :lol

Okay, thank you for your help! I'm tired now, and are more than likely to stuff things up, lol so I'll try tomorrow sometime! Thanks for everything! :)

Mysti!

When I was little, I always wanted to be Superman.. Just jump up and fly away:) That would be great.

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;179862 said:
When I was little, I always wanted to be Superman.. Just jump up and fly away:) That would be great.

Aww....most little boys I know want to be a train driver, or Policeman, or, Fireman, but not you, you wanted to be all of them rolled into one! :bleh :lol Aww...cute!! :wub:

Mysti!

T0dd0la

Yes I did Mysti... I always wanted to fly, like Superman and Peter Pan.. It is so magical=)

And Mysti I am all of those things, im aiming high:)

T0dd0la

Shannon;179863 said:
:eek:

And now you are. How awesome is that? :bleh :D :lol

Funny story... I actually convinced my cousin I was superman.:) He was a little boy but anyway, pretty cool... I just wish I really was.