Michael\'s Official Statement

Tabloid Junkie

I just read it on MJSTAR! Its sad that the media and mainstream public don't take in consideration how Michael feels when money hungry assholes come for him.

Cristine87

Here you go:

Date: Friday, September 03, 2004

STATEMENT OF MR. MICHAEL JACKSON (RE: DATELINE NBC REPORT)

It is unfortunate that yet, again, I must respond to untruths and sensationalism.

Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court.

These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money.

I have spent my entire life helping millions of children across the world. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false.

Quite frankly, I question the timing and motive of this report.

I look forward to the day when I will be vindicated by a jury of my peers. Maybe then, these reports will come to an end.

SOURCE: TEAM MJJsource

A

Anonymous

Thats great. Meville will probably penalize him for this. Asshole

I love you MJ!

Michael. You're so Amazing. It's good to see Michael on top of everything, and responding to reports which are absolutly not relevent to this case. I think the media are now getting to see a side to Michael which they have never encountered before. They best leave him before he does blow his top

~Jamie~

HeavenSent

what peeves me off is that I'm glad he's speaking up, but when has it made much of a difference in the way the media treats him. I want to know when people will start taking him seriously.

If he has to sue to get more respect then so be it. I'm sure Michael has his sh*t list ready. I hope so.

A

Anonymous

God, now theyre bitching about how mj "confirmed" that there's been more "pay offs"

fu.ck them, fuc.k the lot of them.

HeavenSent

Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court.

They're using his own words to spin as his paying off folks to hide something. Nothing that Michael can say will ever be taken honorably. Im so sick of it.

ThrillerGirl_

This all really pisses me off! I'm glad he is speaking out and not just watching ppl pushing him down... but yeah.. when will they start to take him seriously.. no matter what he says there will always be someone giving nasty comments about it.

:pullhairo I think Michael's made it clear for all of us way too many times that he would NEVER harm a child, why can't these idiots just give it up ? He is a human being for God's sake ! How much can one man take ? I swear, if I were Michael I would kick the paparazzi's ass so people would have a real reason to pick on me. Ugh, I am surrounded by idiots ! :hypno :compbang: :throwings :tickingti :censored: