Michael\'s Private Home Movies

mjlover123

I just saw the Program called Michael's Private Home Movies and i just loved it Michael seems to be more open in this. Anyway what i most love about it when Michael said during his trip to Budapest how he visited a hospital to discoverthat a little patient's skin was green and asked the nurses what was wrong with the little boy . And the nurses said that he needed a liver and that he was going to die. And Michael was determined to find the little boy a liver for him to live:wub::8-26-03respect: . Wow that was very touching how Michael was willing to do anything in his power to save this little boy. A lot of people need to look at this program and see just what a caring, sensitive ,and compassionate man that Michael is Thats one of the main reason why i love and admire Michael soo much What he said really pulled at my heart strings. So whats ur take on it?and What parts in the show did u enjoy? i hope that someone hasnt already started this thread already.:(

Tessa

I LIKED THE ROAD TRIP TO ALABAMA!!! IT MADE ME LIKE COMING HERE FOR SCHOOL ALL THE MORE MERRIER..IT WAS FUNNY HEARING WHAT MICHAEL SAID AND SEEING HIS NOSY SELF DIGGING IN PEOPLES DRAWERS HAHAHAHAHA :rolling

HeavenSent

I loved all aspects of that program! You're right about his hospital visit. It was so endearing and touching...Michael has a genuine care for the sick. You see it in his hand gestures and the way he speaks.

My favorites in PHM are never ending, Im afraid! I loved it when he was just having fun and letting his guard down

I'll come back with my specific faves.:8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

Tessa;178910 said:
I LIKED THE ROAD TRIP TO ALABAMA!!! IT MADE ME LIKE COMING HERE FOR SCHOOL ALL THE MORE MERRIER..IT WAS FUNNY HEARING WHAT MICHAEL SAID AND SEEING HIS NOSY SELF DIGGING IN PEOPLES DRAWERS HAHAHAHAHA :rolling
I remember reading in his unauthorized biography that he was the only child in that family who loved going thru other people's things. His obsession was seeing how they lived, what they cherished. It got him into plenty of trouble though. Nosy ass! :lol

HeavenSent

Ok, I like the Salvation Army bit in that same piece that Tessa mentioned. And the footage of Mac pushing him off the diving board. And his nephews shoving him into the pool. All that was so adorable.

The water balloon fights seriously makes me wish I had a wide open field and a crapload of balloons. That looked like so much fun!

Tessa

YEAH...MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SCENE IS WHEN HE WAS LIKE "I HATE TO TOUR" RIGHT?
aND HE WAS AT THE PART WHERE "ADRENALINE IS UP TO ITS ZENITH..." AND THEY ARE LIKE CUT IT OUT STICK TO THE POSITIVE STUFF TRY NOT TO BE SO NEGATIVE.. AND HE WAS LIKE "OH SO YOU DONT WANT THE TRUTH THEN OKAY" I WAS DYING! and they were like ACTION! "I LOVE to tour" hahahahahHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EVERYBODY CRACKS UP :rollin

Shannon

I absolutely adore the PHM. Everything about it. :D

But my favorites... Hmmm. I loved the part where Elizabeth Taylor had decorated the house for Christmas, watching a tired Michael coming out of his bedroom and getting all those supersoakers. :lol Precious. :wub:

But I also loved the Easter part. Not to mention when he allowed the kids to smash the eggs in his hair. God, how funny. :lol

Tessa

Shannon;178925 said:
I absolutely adore the PHM. Everything about it. :D

But my favorites... Hmmm. I loved the part where Elizabeth Taylor had decorated the house for Christmas, watching a tired Michael coming out of his bedroom and getting all those supersoakers. :lol Precious. :wub:

But I also loved the Easter part. Not to mention when he allowed the kids to smash the eggs in his hair. God, how funny. :lol

yeah then he was like...why did i let him do that?? oh gosh...

T0dd0la

Tessa;178918 said:
YEAH...MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SCENE IS WHEN HE WAS LIKE "I HATE TO TOUR" RIGHT?
aND HE WAS AT THE PART WHERE "ADRENALINE IS UP TO ITS ZENITH..." AND THEY ARE LIKE CUT IT OUT STICK TO THE POSITIVE STUFF TRY NOT TO BE SO NEGATIVE.. AND HE WAS LIKE "OH SO YOU DONT WANT THE TRUTH THEN OKAY" I WAS DYING! and they were like ACTION! "I LOVE to tour" hahahahahHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EVERYBODY CRACKS UP :rollin

I was just about to write it my self...:) I love it.. I can post it on Youtube if you want?

Tessa

T0dd0la;178946 said:
I was just about to write it my self...:) I love it.. I can post it on Youtube if you want?

nO THATS OKAY..I HAVE IT ON MY COMPUTER AS WELL...LOL

YOU COULD POST IT STILL THOUGH..FOR OTHERS WHO DIDNT SEE IT..AS YET..HILARIOUS!

T0dd0la

Tessa;178948 said:
nO THATS OKAY..I HAVE IT ON MY COMPUTER AS WELL...LOL

YOU COULD POST IT STILL THOUGH..FOR OTHERS WHO DIDNT SEE IT..AS YET..HILARIOUS!

Yes it is hilarious..:) I will post it in youtube, just wait some minutes=)

Tessa

this is great!!! Im glad his favourite part of touring is seeing the fans...ahhhhh! As Michael said.."Its very Important to give the best show that we can possibly give them." Look out 2007!!!!

Good to come here and watch it whenever i want!

T0dd0la

Tessa;178969 said:
this is great!!! Im glad his favourite part of touring is seeing the fans...ahhhhh! As Michael said.."Its very Important to give the best show that we can possibly give them." Look out 2007!!!!

Good to come here and watch it whenever i want!

Glad your glad:)