Michael\'s private phone convos

annelise

Hello

I've heard that those private conversations were played during the trial and in 93 as well (im guessing grand jury or sth) as evidence...is this true? cause i don't remember hearing about what they contain and if it is what was the purpose of it? I mean MJ didn't say anything incrimminating did he? i didn't want to listen to them when they were available at hansnews.

Does anybody know?:)

Ben

What specific private conversation of Michael's are you talking about. The only telephone conversation I'm aware of that was used in the 1993 investigation was the record of Jordan Chandler's father Evan telling Jordan's stepfather that he will get everything he wants from Michael, and that he will ruin Michael.

There are some personal phone conversations of Michael talking to the parents of a only child friend of his from around 1984. But Michael's just talking about how strict his father was etc. There are no private conversations of Michael around used in the Grand Jury in 1994 (the investigation was 1993, and grand jury was in 1994) that could be incriminating, because Michael has no sexual interest in young boy's/children.

The thing to always remember is that, Tom Sneddon fixed everything he could to get Michael to trial and found guilty in 2003, and the trial in 2005. Buy making sure the Grand Jury hearing in 2004 was as one sided as possible, and that the trial for 2005 was moved to a mainly conservative all white area of Santa Maria and no black people on the jury. He failed to convict Michael on all of the 10 counts he was up against. Because Tom Sneddon had ZERO evidence against Michael. And Michael's defense team had huge amounts of evidence that Michael was 100% and being framed by a vindictive family with a history of making up lies.

And I've had a look at that hansnews site, and it looks pro Michael Jackson, as it say's Michael is innocent !

annelise

I was not specific enough i was indeed referring to the conversations with the mother of a friend Michael had but i though it was during 92 and not 84 but your probably right.

thank you for your answer