Michael\'s Will

brittanyann2009

Hey everyone, I came across this on YouTube and I think its real. It states in there that Michael is not married (we knew that) and that his only children are Prince, Paris and Blanket (says their full names) and that he officially has no other children. I just wanted to post this because I'm sick of all these other people saying that their Michael's biological children when we know they aren't cause Michael said so himself. But here it is if you care to look :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoZKCA0oEEY

It shows what is said on the side (some of it anyway) just thought you guys might want to check it out. I think its official, but it bothers me that they are putting like every possibly private thing of his online or out in the media somewhere! grr...:pullhair

But he's getting buried today so hopefully he will be put to rest and the media will just stop their foolishness and leave him alone. (Except honoring him for the good things he did and for his talent of course, but all the other nonsense needs to stop!!)

craze4mj

yeah...and plus everyone knows Michael loves children and always wanted children and to be a father...thats why he used debbie as a surrogate (sp?) so if mike had all these kids dont you think he'd go public and say he's so happy to have these kids...then leave them in his will?

plus his children look like him those are his kids...why would he have someone donate sperm? it makes no sense....thats why i hate the media. they claim two things that both contradict each other but insist both are true...like mike has a lovechild yet he's unable to father his own children?:pullhair